Where do ENTPS usually go? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Where do ENTPS usually go?

I used to love Thomas the train when I was younger. Now I'm a train operator, the irony

I used to love Thomas the train when I was younger. Now I'm a train operator, the irony

Aww, that's so cool! You're doing your dream job! I'm glad you have a job that you love (I'm taking it) and that helps people! I hope it goes the same way for me to (though not being a train operator, it sounds cool, but not my career choice).

Aww, that's so cool! You're doing your dream job! I'm glad you have a job that you love (I'm taking it) and that helps people! I hope it goes the same way for me to (though not being a train operator, it sounds cool, but not my career choice).

No, I'm not doing my dream job

If you want to find an ENTP, find the riskiest place to be, see who is the center of attention, he is not quite accomplished, but learning remarkably fast. As soon as he becomes an expert, he moves on to something else.

I don't know any other ENTPs but I can definitely tell you where I can be found: At social gatherings. Be it a birthday party, pool hall, a bar, barbeque, or church. If there is a lot of people then I will want to be there. I also like to spend time at bookstores. However that's when I'm alone and in my anti-social mood and just want to be lost in a book.

At a social gathering I will be laid back and even reserved at the beginning. It's usually because I'm observing the situation and seeing who's who. I make some connections in my head and decide who to speak with first. Then I talk to someone else, then someone else. -----Look out for that. It's a major clue.

During conversations I like to joke around a bit and make people laugh. I also try to hook people into a subject and suck them into something I'm passionate about. It's how I become the center of attention. I'll have a group of 4-6 hypnotized by some mesmerizing story I've got to say.

During the conversations I talk about a wide area of things. This is the neon sign above my head that says ENTP. I will be knowledgeable in multiple subjects. I can literally talk about anything. If you have a computer issue. I'll tell you what it is. Does you're knee hurt? Here's how to fix it. Legal issues? I'll explain the law to you. Want to go camping? I'm the guy to go to. Want to learn how to ride a motorcycle? I can show you. Politics? studied that too.

Of course, since you are an INFJ, you should be able to talk for hours on just about anything. Usually. I know 3 INFJs and I've spent hours upon hours talking to 2 out of the three.

When you do meet an ENTP, and you will, remember to let em breath in a social situation. I've had INFJs suck up all my attention and follow me everywhere and I would feel suffocated because I didn't get to talk to anyone else the entire night. When it's just the two of you then have at it and have fun.

During the conversations I talk about a wide area of things. This is the neon sign above my head that says ENTP. I will be knowledgeable in multiple subjects. I can literally talk about anything. If you have a computer issue. I'll tell you what it is. Does you're knee hurt? Here's how to fix it. Legal issues? I'll explain the law to you. Want to go camping? I'm the guy to go to. Want to learn how to ride a motorcycle? I can show you. Politics? studied that too.

I wanna learn how to ride a motorcycle.....

I don't know any other ENTPs but I can definitely tell you where I can be found: At social gatherings. Be it a birthday party, pool hall, a bar, barbeque, or church. If there is a lot of people then I will want to be there. I also like to spend time at bookstores. However that's when I'm alone and in my anti-social mood and just want to be lost in a book.

At a social gathering I will be laid back and even reserved at the beginning. It's usually because I'm observing the situation and seeing who's who. I make some connections in my head and decide who to speak with first. Then I talk to someone else, then someone else. -----Look out for that. It's a major clue.

During conversations I like to joke around a bit and make people laugh. I also try to hook people into a subject and suck them into something I'm passionate about. It's how I become the center of attention. I'll have a group of 4-6 hypnotized by some mesmerizing story I've got to say.

Of course, since you are an INFJ, you should be able to talk for hours on just about anything. Usually. I know 3 INFJs and I've spent hours upon hours talking to 2 out of the three.

When you do meet an ENTP, and you will, remember to let em breath in a social situation. I've had INFJs suck up all my attention and follow me everywhere and I would feel suffocated because I didn't get to talk to anyone else the entire night. When it's just the two of you then have at it and have fun.

Thanks, this really helps ^^

Since you're 16, let me think about what I was doing when I was around that age:

Thank you so much, this is all really a big help to me :)

Sheesh! This place is becoming the ENTPorg alternative! They're every-freaken-where :twitch:

Reactions: IndigoSensor
It seriously has! If any more show up they should cluster then move to make their own forum (I know others exsist, but starting fresh might be good).

I don't think that the love is returned, ENTP fellaws.

Eventually we'll have to create a subforum to accomodate these visitors.

'ENTP detention zone, where you all can post freely and stop scaring off the INFJs'

Last edited:
I don't think that the love is returned, ENTP fellaws.

Eventually we'll have to create a subforum to accomodate these visitors.

'ENTP detention zone, where you all can post freely and stop scaring off the INFJs'

Sounds good. Let the waterboarding begin.

you are a kinky little bitch aren't you?
Posted via Mobile Device

Break out the whips.

I haven't meet one ENTP in real life or on the forums that I didn't like.