Where do ENTPS usually go? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Where do ENTPS usually go?

ENTP

I am an ENTP. I dont think other ENTP's hang out in the same area. I am also Athiest and I joke a lot. I love to have fun, but also look for proof and love to learn.

I am an ENTP. I dont think other ENTP's hang out in the same area. I am also Athiest and I joke a lot. I love to have fun, but also look for proof and love to learn.

We all probably hang out in hell together.

ENTPs aren't rare. They're just good at hiding. If you find out where that is, please tell me.

Really? I thought there were only 1-2% of them or something, though I could be wrong.

Where are all these ENTPs coming from? I can't throw a rock without hitting one.

I could ship people some ENTPs, if there's a shortage where you guys are.

*INFJs are the ones that are 1-2%

The thing is that I have met more INFJs than ENTPs. In fact- I've never met an ENTP in real life. :m033:

So....I was also wondering where to find an ENTP- and how to catch it. ^_^
:m083:
I'm in college- so I thought I would try to see what major or career choice they usually make. Then stalk the area. Then pounce.

find your entp, and then follow it around throwing pokeballs at it.

*INFJs are the ones that are 1-2%

The thing is that I have met more INFJs than ENTPs. In fact- I've never met an ENTP in real life. :m033:

So....I was also wondering where to find an ENTP- and how to catch it. ^_^
:m083:
I'm in college- so I thought I would try to see what major or career choice they usually make. Then stalk the area. Then pounce.
Same here! Well, not specifically INFJs but idealists. I've only met one rational in real life, not even sure if she's an ENTP or not!

And I'm glad that someone else is curious as well ^^

I need to get me a pokeball...

*rotates hat ferociously*
ENTP, I CHOOSE YOUUUU

find your entp, and then follow it around throwing pokeballs at it.

:m083: Hhhmmmm.........

Yup. I'm doin it.

But my problem still remains: how does one find the elusive ENTP-mander?

Same here! Well, not specifically INFJs but idealists. I've only met one rational in real life, not even sure if she's an ENTP or not!

And I'm glad that someone else is curious as well ^^

I love idealists and all- but I want to meet this type I am supposed to go so well with! :(

^ I know same here, plus I wouldn't like to be with someone who I get along wtih all the time, then that would be kind of boring honestly in my opinion. I just like idealists as friends :)