Where do ENTPS usually go? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Where do ENTPS usually go?

Actually, you've probably met a lot more rationals than you think.

They're just really good at hiding their true identities. Like spies.

Actually, you've probably met a lot more rationals than you think.

They're just really good at hiding their true identities. Like spies.

Really?! How and why would they hide their identity? Sorry, I ask a lot of questions.

Well, rationals aren't quite as extreme as everyone makes them out to be. I have an INTJ friend -- she's a very pretty girl, fashionable, considerate of her friends, and likes to text me if she misses us :) Yes, she's got the NT tendency to say what's on her mind, and sometimes callously, but it's not overwhelming.

A lot of NTs also keep to themselves. INT types don't tend to be on the social scene as much, and ENTJs are goal-oriented, so often times they are focusing more on their goals than on their social groups. And ENTPs often pop up in strange places :D

But yeah -- you might not have thought some of the NTs that you know to be NT, and the others, you might not really notice that much.

When I think about it I sometimes, when necessary, hide by INFJ-ness. You make a very good point.

When I think about it I sometimes, when necessary, hide by INFJ-ness. You make a very good point.

Don't be silly! Then how are the people who will actually like you for you supposed to find you?

Really?! How and why would they hide their identity? Sorry, I ask a lot of questions.

If I don't feel comfortable around somebody I will hide my true identity. I observe their behaviours, I ask them questions, anything to try and find some mutual interests/beliefs. I keep a personal distance from this new person and try and focus on helping them open up at first.

I do this so I can keep my options open. If I feel that this person is trustworthy enough (has shown significance trust towards me), I'll slowly break out of my shell (I wouldn't do it too abruptly however, I believe that if I do it slowly and sincerely the relationship would evolve the nicest).

If the person has not gained my trust (or has not shown that they are trusting of me), I keep my shell on, attempt to see if some form of trust can be made in the future. I'm a patient man so this can be for quite a while.

If not, I let my ENTP run wild and play with their heads. I like to think that I took several steps to try and form a healthy relationship and none of them worked; the person probably won't work in my circle of trust anyway. Then they're free game =/

In my room playing video games or messing with photoshop. Oh wait, ENTP oh well.

For example I made this the other day. A stoned INTP playing on the computer in a darkened room not a stereotype in the least.

Train20Nazi_jpg.jpg

hitleryouth.jpg

Last edited:
That first one is scarily similar to an idea I've got for a TV show to be produced in German, with arabic subtitles.

Lol, arabic subtitles. I could definitely see how those two doctrines would make fertile breeding ground for hilarity, especially with kid show elements. What was the plot?

I dunno, they're everywhere, being witty, have an oversized ego, ferociously hiding their feelings and hitting on every person ruthlessly. They're typically the person laughing when people express their innermost feelings to a clueless istp who doesn't know how to handle the situation. They also are always watching wrestling match Oh, and they react BADLY if you call their girlfriend a hoochie....

Just be aware of that....

It actually fits better with my ENTJ best friend, surprisingly.
He laughed out loud in cinema when everyone else is crying in Titanic, that sort of thing....

I don't personally.

Lol, arabic subtitles. I could definitely see how those two doctrines would make fertile breeding ground for hilarity, especially with kid show elements. What was the plot?

Thomas the tank engine type story, but it's about the final solution. The trains who're talking are the ones taking the Jews to the death camps. There are military jeeps, military trains, tanks, trucks and everything else.

It'd be extremely anti jewish. I think it'd sell well in the middle east.

That's awesome you should Pixar that. I wonder what kind of subplots would develop between the machines. Could Thomas or one of his mecho-humanoid counterparts performing fellatio? Would the machines behave with a stereotype in accordance to the country in which they were manufactured? Maybe the Auschwitz Express could be Polish or something

...A fertile breeding ground indeed.

Last edited:
I like loyalty. If ENTPS posess this quality they sound like a good fit.
The other day I was stressing about relationships and my friend said
"Well you should have some fun. It's not like you are husband shopping."

I can't think in on a short-term basis with relationships. I never think "I like this guy, but I only want to go out with him for a month." I wasn't programmed in such a way.

Last edited:

I can't think in on a short-term basis with relationships. I never think "I like this guy, but I only want to go out with him for a month." I wasn't programmed in such a way.
Careful with that thought. We're very loyal to those we care about, but we also get bored very easily. If I feel like a relationship is not progressing, or if I can easily envision where it will progress to and that journey doesn't seem fascinating, I'm quick to cut ties.

Careful with that thought. We're very loyal to those we care about, but we also get bored very easily. If I feel like a relationship is not progressing, or if I can easily envision where it will progress to and that journey doesn't seem fascinating, I'm quick to cut ties.

I agree, but also disagree about getting bored easily. I get bored very easily with life, but when it comes to somebody I care about I'll try and figure out ways to alleviate my boredom. Normally breaking my trust is through showing me that you do not trust me.

When that trust is cut though... It's like my brain puts all information about another into a little box inside my brain not to be opened for the next 6 months. I don't necessarily "mean" to ignore people, but I just don't think about them :m197:

I agree, but also disagree about getting bored easily. I get bored very easily with life, but when it comes to somebody I care about I'll try and figure out ways to alleviate my boredom. Normally breaking my trust is through showing me that you do not trust me.

When that trust is cut though... It's like my brain puts all information about another into a little box inside my brain not to be opened for the next 6 months. I don't necessarily "mean" to ignore people, but I just don't think about them :m197:
Does this mean "somebody I'm very attracted to"? Then I agree.

Does this mean "somebody I'm very attracted to"? Then I agree.

Haha, well for the most part yeah, I will try harder if it's somebody I'm very attracted to. But when I mean somebody I care about I mean family/friends

I can't think in on a short-term basis with relationships. I never think "I like this guy, but I only want to go out with him for a month." I wasn't programmed in such a way .

Heh. That's actually exactly how I think. XD
Long term relationships are the shits- or so they seem.