What type is most attracted to INFJs ?

ENFPs and INFPs.
INTPs and ENTPs.
ESTPs.
ENFJs.
ISFPs.

All the Ti types usually: INTP, ENTP, ISTP, ESTP
From feeling types: ENFJ, ESFJ, ENFP, ESFP

ENFPs for sure - very persistent. I never personally had a close relationship with ENTP but I assume it is a rocky one between INFJ/ENTP. But I did witness a very interesting ENTP/INFJ relationship one time and it was a very dynamic relationship as the ENTP was very logical, leader type while the INFJ was a very feminine and artistic type. The boldness of the ENTP can work very well with the shyness of the INFJ if both work to encourage each others expressions. ENTPs are quite impatient but they are somehow willing to wait for an INFJ to reveal aspects of themselves. of course the INFJs takes their time and goes at a snail's pace to reveal themselves. I would be interested to see it from ENTP perspectives on why they are insanely attracted to INFJs.

ENFPs for sure - very persistent. I never personally had a close relationship with ENTP but I assume it is a rocky one between INFJ/ENTP. But I did witness a very interesting ENTP/INFJ relationship one time and it was a very dynamic relationship as the ENTP was very logical, leader type while the INFJ was a very feminine and artistic type. The boldness of the ENTP can work very well with the shyness of the INFJ if both work to encourage each others expressions. ENTPs are quite impatient but they are somehow willing to wait for an INFJ to reveal aspects of themselves. of course the INFJs takes their time and goes at a snail's pace to reveal themselves. I would be interested to see it from ENTP perspectives on why they are insanely attracted to INFJs.
In your example. which one was the male and which one the female? Because I think this one may work if the male is ENTP and female INFJ, but not the other way around.
This pair, ENTP-INFJ was David Keirsey favorite's. But Socionics recommand us the ESTPs.

I'm and INFJ dating an INTJ, but from what you stated here it sounds like the INTP's are fairly similar to the INTJ's (Not sure how similar since I'm new to this).

INTPs often tend to fall for INFJs, particularly in a heterosexual relationship where the male is INTP and the female is INFJ. Since I've been in one of these, and was for over 3 years, I can give my theory on why these types fall for each other:

Why INFJs Fall for INTPs:

1. INTPs are honest. In fact, they may be the most strait-forward and truthful of the types...to the point that their precision with the truth can seem pedantic to others, and even socially awkward when they are attempting to see social rituals through their objective lense. Still, INFJs really love this quality, and often come to rely on the INTP's sense of honesty and truth once they learn to trust the INTP.

One of the potential pitfalls of the relationship never getting off the ground is the INFJ's tendency to think they can see the motivation behind everyone's statements and actions...but an INTP often has no alternative motivation then stating what they honestly perceive to be the case. I've had INFJs and ENFJs that have gotten on my nerves by constantly questioning my objectivity because they think they can "read me" and see alternative motives when there are none there.

Much later in the relationship, when the INFJ has learned the INTP very well, this can become a huge boon though...as the few cases that the INTP has alternative motives, the INFJ can sniff that out and bring it to light, potentially resulting in enormous amounts of growth for the INTP as they purge themselves of prejudices and become even more objective (which is very healthy for INTPs).

2. INTPs make fantastic and often genius connections that impress the INFJ, and even lead her to growth for herself. While our INTJ counterparts ask the question "Does it work?" our ENTP counterparts ask, "How could it potentially be?" and ENTJs ask, "How can it be best put to use?" we INTPs ask a more fundamental and base question: "Is this true?" We ask others to tell us what it IS, not what it could be, what they think about it, how it is used, etc...just what it is.

This unique persective contributes a lot to our obsession with logical correctness and truth, and hence the attraction from #1, but it also answers vital questions an INFJ is likely to never consider, as the questions they tend to ask, such as, "Is this good for others?" and "Do people have a right to do this?" often skip over more basic questions that are answered by the INTP. Going "back" to review these questions, which is what the INTP brings to the INFJ, will often cause the INFJ to view things in a new, more precise perspective, causing much personal growth.

3. This is related to 1, but bears mentioning separately. There is very often a constant miscommunication between the types (where the INTP is being logical in explaining his theories, thinking the INFJ is very interested, while the INFJ thinks the INTP is expressing his feelings...being open and honest about the subject) that is actually beneficial to producing attraction. If there isn't a huge gap in intelligence between the types, this can be a great thing, as the INFJ can understand the theories the INTP is communicating and contribute to the conversation, even helping modify and produce new explanations for things...it makes for great conversation.

4. INTPs like sex. INFJs like sex.

Why INTPs Fall for INFJs:

1. Mystery. We INTPs love logic, mathematics, language, and anything that requires theories and explanations to learn, but we perhaps are more intrigued by those things we have extreme difficulty explaining. INFJs often have a certain "psychic" quality to them that can be extremely intriguing. They almost seem to read the thoughts of others at times. Later in the relationship, after the INFJ has learned the habits of the INTP, this quality is very beneficial, as the INFJ can "call out" the INTP on things they aren't as objective as they tend to be.

2. The INFJ mindset ("Is this good for people?" "Do people have a right to do this?") can provoke an INTP into interest in such fields as psychology, philosophy (especially ethics), sociology, and the like. INFJs, if anything, are INSPIRING to an INTP, as they provide such a different way of looking at things that the INTP is inspired to learn and make theories on subjects the INTP may not have even considered at all important before.

3. INFJs like sex. INTPs like sex.

4. Life is tough to an INTP. For the same reasons INFJs and INFPs get along well, INTPs and INFJs have a similar thing: INTPs are so counter to the dominant cultural mindset that life can be VERY wearing on us. INFJs are even called "the confidants" and this quality is very nice to an INTP. When our emotions do come out, it will only be to a select person or very very limited group of people. If an INFJ is the closest person to us in life, then this rare outpouring is made much easier for the INTP, and often makes the INFJ feel great as they are trusted with a rare phenominon.

Sorry my above response was to this post.. whoops.

In your example. which one was the male and which one the female? Because I think this one may work if the male is ENTP and female INFJ, but not the other way around.
This pair, ENTP-INFJ was David Keirsey favorite's. But Socionics recommand us the ESTPs.

You are right - ENTP was the male and INFJ female. It would be different if it was the other way around.

As a probable ENTP and a female, I would concur that I do not find the INFJ appealing.

I won't speak for anybody but myself but in interpersonal relationships, I find that strong Fi clashes with my emotional worldview and there is conflict because I perceive their emotional selves as self involved and whinny. (not related to INFJs but I felt it was worth noting)

I also find that Fe coupled with a J preference is just different enough to cause me to roll my eyes at the "absolutes" and "conclusions" (um, perhaps misunderstood as stubbornness) they draw. I find the dogmatic approach to one's own ideals annoying in the long run because I'm all about seeing the possibilities (Ne) and furthering my understanding of things (Ti) and perceived "closed off" thinking/acting/ideals rubs me the wrong way.

Until one day when Ne gets Ni'ed...then its just details

All types.

Reactions: rawr
Stay away from ENTP ladies like the plague, if you're an INFJ man.

They'll show you all the interest in the world, they'll spill out their soul to you, and you to them, you'll be the PERFECT couple, a match made in heaven, and when you're FINALLY ready to make a move on it, they'll insist there isn't any "romantic compatibility."

Signed,
INFJ man who just had his heart chopped into pieces by ENTP woman

Good luck finding those INTP women!

I got lucky and found me a hot ENTP one, so I feel a bit graced just for that.

With today's unrealistic dating rules that are basically for ENTP males to dominate the world. Yes, good luck indeed.

ENFPs tend to appreciate me.
Yep. In my experience, ENFPs and ESTPs tend to like INFJs the most.
Also ENFJs and ISTJs, ISTPs, INFPs... in many situations. It depends on the individual INFJ really.

But the first line stands for ENFPs and ESTPs always.

Yep. In my experience, ENFPs and ESTPs tend to like INFJs the most.
Also ENFJs and ISTJs, ISTPs, INFPs... in many situations. It depends on the individual INFJ really.

But the first line stands for ENFPs and ESTPs always.

I think ENFP's are good with INFJ's because you often have to pry a little to understand an INFJ. ENFP's tend to care and be curious enough about people that they are capable of getting an INFJ to open up. Then the NF aspects of their personality allows them to be on the same level.

I don't think that there is one certain type that is more attracted to INFJ's than other types. It depends more on the person (and how much of a challenge they want or don't want.) :)

You can take 50 individuals that are typed as (insert a type) and not all of them are going to be attracted to the same MBTI type. It's all about personal preference, in my opinion. And everyone is different, regardless if you share the same MBTI type or not.

INTJ! This INTJ is most attracted to INFJs, anyway.

I'm and INFJ dating an INTJ, but from what you stated here it sounds like the INTP's are fairly similar to the INTJ's (Not sure how similar since I'm new to this).

INTPs are very different from INTJs. It has been my experience that Fs can't really tell Ts apart, especially when both are introverts, or both extroverts.

INTP here. I am a sucker for INFJs. Something about them has a tinge of the mystical, which resists all attempts at analysis by Ti. That makes me absolutely gaga for them.