What current series do you watch? | Page 21 | INFJ Forum

What current series do you watch?

I dropped Outlander, a bit meh.

Now watching Star Trek Discovery, season 3.

Watched season 1 of Lock & Key on Netflix.

The premise is adorable, I love the idea and execution of the magic keys, but just about every character is too shallow and predictable. The more I watched, the more if felt like a Disney Channel show, just a bit darker, with no real plot beyond getting through each episode. I hope they fix this in the next season or I'll not be watching.

Watched season 1 of Lock & Key on Netflix.

The premise is adorable, I love the idea and execution of the magic keys, but just about every character is too shallow and predictable. The more I watched, the more if felt like a Disney Channel show, just a bit darker, with no real plot beyond getting through each episode. I hope they fix this in the next season or I'll not be watching.
I want to know what the point was of the antagonist transforming another person to look like her. What was the point of this convoluted plot when she seemingly could have just killed all those little shits instead of escaping for no other reason than to have a new season. As if she needed those kids to throw an innocent person into a portal. It doesn't make sense. That show frustrated me with how incompetant everyone is. The antagonist with all her cunning, would have figured out how to get all the keys and murdered them all in the first episode.

Ah dang, that show. I've gotta get on that.

I got through the final seasons of The Good Place and BoJack Horseman. Lots of parallels around people trying to be better and overcome their faults. But this pair of shots stuck with me.

5e0e537197434e91858d81b97a470ae9a9d7eebc.jpg
ff7339a25e4a644b5aa3bcfe0e602b8668d104ad.jpg

Archer, season 11. The History of Swearwords. Both equally funny. One of them is reaching more familiarness while the other is interesting. Naughty etymology... :blush::innocent:

Also, as my avi might tell you, I have watched (and actually finished) The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. They have corrected their mistake, but at a curious rate. I'll have to see if it appears rushed when I rebinge it.

I'll definitely watch it again with mah bae.

Oh, and now I fear we have run out of swearwords :hushed:

As soon as the third part of Disenchantment is released, I'll binge that too.

Reactions: Sandie33 and flower
My dad and I are watching "The Servant".
I gotta say I love Rupert Grunt in it, it really displayed to me his acting chops.

Reactions: flower and Sandie33
Started watching 30 Coins last night. A spin on the 30 coins Judas was given when he betrayed Jesus.

Reactions: flower and Wyote
Finished Archer and aching for a new series.

Trying The Bureau of Magical Things.
It's a lovely game of "What accent is it?"

I found some Irish in all the Aussie :D

Reactions: flower and Asa
First two episodes of WandaVision were bad. I understand what's going on. I hate that they chose to use the framework of old sitcoms to prop up the entertainment factor. There were other ways to tell the story.

All the discussion and reviews about it are superior to the product itself.

Last edited:
Tried to watch Karate Kid Season III and it went beyond campy to complete garbage.
Watched Bridgerton because friends were excited about it (and I understand why) but the writing was sooooooo bad.
Husbeast is bored by His Dark Materials.
So, now we're watching documentaries. LOL.

Watched Bridgerton because friends were excited about it (and I understand why) but the writing was sooooooo bad.
Husbeast is bored by His Dark Materials.
I understand why people hate on Bridgerton (after succumbing to the Shondaland-hype). Still debating with myself on whether to try it. Maybe if I'm bored with nothing else lined up.
Currently trying to watch as little of Disentchantment as possible. I'll be sad when that is gone too. The seasons are all too short.

Gots to watch His Dark Materials. The promo-pics gave off a kid-friendly-ish Magicians-vibe.

Gots to watch His Dark Materials. The promo-pics gave off a kid-friendly-ish Magicians-vibe.

Did you read the books? They're my favorite series for children.

Reactions: flower and Ginny
Did you read the books? They're my favorite series for children.
The second book confused me on my first read, despite being familiar with different dimensions/worlds. Tbh, it weirded me out because I didn't see the connection to the first. It's still on my reading list, whenever I get around to it.