What current series do you watch? | Page 19 | INFJ Forum

What current series do you watch?

If you haven't watched it, Cobrai Kai is similar. The major characters are shows as both "good" and flawed. They are rivals and it is hard to pick a side.
Been wanting to see it since I saw it was on YT. Got uploaded to Netflix only last week, but it's been on my list since then. So definitely going to watch it sooner or later.

Actually, Black Noir is hilarious to me.
He's very much like Snake Eyes from G.I. Joe. I keep expecting Ray Park to show up in the credits :tearsofjoy:

Been wanting to see it since I saw it was on YT.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: My friends who are big TV buffs keep telling me, "You should have watched it years ago when I told you to watch it on YT."

He's very much like Snake Eyes from G.I. Joe. I keep expecting Ray Park to show up in the credits :tearsofjoy:

Oh, I've never seen G.I. Joe. Haha.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: My friends who are big TV buffs keep telling me, "You should have watched it years ago when I told you to watch it on YT."
Amazon Prime is enough payment imo, which I share with my mum. She in turn shares her Netflix with me. I decided before Cobra Kai was out that I wouldn't pay for YouTube. Google has enough money and data.

Amazon Prime is enough payment imo, which I share with my mum. She in turn shares her Netflix with me. I decided before Cobra Kai was out that I wouldn't pay for YouTube. Google has enough money and data.

Youtube is a rip off in comparison to Amazon and Netflix I think!

@Ginny @QuirkyLemonFlower - We won't pay for YT, either. We're supposed to get Apple and Hulu for free through my SO's job, but we don't (probably because of some missing paperwork), so we don't have them.

I don't even have Apple or Hulu so we're probably not missing much!

I started watching The Boys.
It's great. I love the concept of sociopathic super heroes getting their come-upins. I'm only on ep 5 though. I love Frenchie-- he is the wild card (non-super hero) who follows his gut even though it always seems to bring disaster. The characters are all very interesting. I'm enjoying the social commentary as well. Anyone who is watching it. Let's chat.

We finished that a few days ago. It was fun. I like Frenchie, too, and we both liked that, with one possible exception, there were no clear-cut "good" characters.

The Boys (on Amazon)