What current series do you watch? | Page 20 | INFJ Forum

What current series do you watch?

We're now into season two of "The Tick", or as I call it, "Overkill and Dangerboat".

I've loved the Tick since the early days of the comic, but this series is all about Overkill for me. He's the sharp edges of the awkward, campy humor and I can't stop laughing at his whole, "I don't have feelings," schtick.

source.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I have been pretty disappointed by Death Note towards the end - it got so boring after the major shift. The last episode kind of drew it the right way again, but it didn't make up for almost a dozen bad episodes.
After L's death it just wasn't the same. Light is just the sort of ENTJ that makes you cringe - prone to using people as a means to an end. Misogynistic bastard got what he deserved, digging his own grave.

We're now into season two of "The Tick", or as I call it, "Overkill and Dangerboat".

I've loved the Tick since the early days of the comic, but this series is all about Overkill for me. He's the sharp edges of the awkward, campy humor and I can't stop laughing at his whole, "I don't have feelings," schtick.

View attachment 72652

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Oh my God, is that Peter Serafinawicz?

I love that guy.

Reactions: flower and Asa
The Boys

And will start on The Office... (Stop judging, it's better late than never >.> )

about to start watching Re:zero s2 (since the its all complete now and i can just binge watch 24/7 non stop)

Reactions: flower
I recently watched Norsemen and Lilyhammer. I prefer Norsemen because it's a bit more obviously comedic but Lilyhammer was good too for sure.

I keep forgetting to watch The Boys season 2 because I rarely even look at Prime anymore. All the trick videos it makes you think are free but actually aren't irritated me too much. I thought the first season was great though.

Oh my God, is that Peter Serafinawicz?

I love that guy.

Yes, it is. His delivery is perfect. The first few episodes were "meh" to me, but after that I sailed through both seasons. They got the right actor to play him.

We switched back to The Boys for season two last night and both said about one scene, "Wow, in the Tick this would have been hilarious. In the Boys it's just bad."

Lilyhammer

My SO loved that show and is sad there aren't more seasons.

All the trick videos it makes you think are free but actually aren't irritated me too much

That is irritating.

Two androids are tasked with raising human children on a mysterious virgin planet; as the human colony threatens to be torn apart by religious differences, the androids learn that controlling the beliefs of humans is a treacherous and difficult task.

I can't wait to start it now that we're all caught up on The Boys.

Last edited:
Started watching Schitt$ Creek about 3 weeks back. The promos for it did nothing for me but I'm enjoying it.

Impatiently waiting for Season 2 of the Mandalorian.
Have high hopes for Wanda Vision.

I'm so late to the Avatar party, but I just finished The Last Airbender.

I can't believe I've missed it all these years. I love Aang and the gang.

Now on Korra, but I don't like it as much.

I started watching Away on Netflix.

Reactions: Will
I have been pretty disappointed by Death Note towards the end - it got so boring after the major shift. The last episode kind of drew it the right way again, but it didn't make up for almost a dozen bad episodes.
After L's death it just wasn't the same. Light is just the sort of ENTJ that makes you cringe - prone to using people as a means to an end. Misogynistic bastard got what he deserved, digging his own grave.
The anime one? I stopped watching after L died:nomouth:, but I did see the ending episode

VxtSDHhyrwCgWu6Rff6QV-320-80.png

Tis the season and all. Not as impactful on an episode-by-episode basis as in Haunting of Hill House, but it's building up to something good.