What current series do you watch? | Page 22 | INFJ Forum

What current series do you watch?

I got to visit my parents and my mom got me hooked on this high budget telenovela. I'm partway through season 2 and
Paige had to leave with her son after accidentally killing her abusive ex and left Preacher to get rid of the body, meanwhile Jack had to confront the head of the pot mafia while Mel has to look after Charmaine who is pregnant with Jack's baby as he tries to develop his relationship with Mel.

Reactions: flower and Gaze
Im rewatching House M.D. (yeeee old, who cares)

I don't think I'll get over my love for him. XD

I finished Bridgerton.

Now watching Memories of the Alhambra.

The First 48
Homicide Hunter
Disasters at Sea
Air Disasters
Monsters Inside Me

I've recently finished watching Cobra Kai and The Witcher. I've been hearing nothing but good things about Stranger Things so I think I'll finally get round to watching it later tonight after dragging my heels for long enough.

Reactions: flower and Wyote
I'm just waiting on Witcher season 2

When does it come out?!

At the moment I'm watching Ozark and re-watching Mad Men.

I haven't seen a release date yet.

I'm really excited for it. I think it has the potential to become a great show.

Reactions: flower and acd
Started watching the Irregulars last night, thinking Oh great, yet another Sherlock Holmes series. It was not close to what I was expecting and quite good. I found myself watching 3 episodes.

Sherlock in stories past would use the street folk to get info and aid in his work. This is told from the side of a small group of young, nearly homeless friends who end up helping Watson and Sherlock.

Last edited: