What current series do you watch? | Page 23 | INFJ Forum

What current series do you watch?

Watching The Wire - on Season 3. Easily one of the best shows I've ever seen and doesn't feel the need to needlessly dramatize things.

My girlfriend and I just finished watching Dark, which we enjoyed. I was a bit disappointed that it seemed to get kind of pseudo-sciency in the third season when a lot of the things that happened in the first two seasons actually did follow the laws of physics, for the most part. I do think it's a more interesting and enjoyable show than something like Stranger Things, though. Recommended for those that like time travel/mind-bendy things.

The Nevers.

Reactions: Ginny and MoonFlier
The Bodyguard

Not into trying anything new atm. Rewatching the Umbrella Academy. Heard they started filming for season 3 in Feb, but covid procedures are making it tough.

I hope you can see it too. :smile: It's a great and fun series, I recommend it! It's like a mix of fantasy and sci-fi with supernatural powers, very cool.
It's only available on Sky right now. I'll have to wait until it's on Netflix or Prime.

Series are sparse this year, for obvious reasons, so I keep looking for stuff.

Will and I have finished Truth Seekers and are watching WandaVision since I got Disney last week. Also watching Chip & Dale, a little nostalgia tv :relaxed:

Reactions: Wyote and flower
It's only available on Sky right now. I'll have to wait until it's on Netflix or Prime.

Series are sparse this year, for obvious reasons, so I keep looking for stuff.

Will and I have finished Truth Seekers and are watching WandaVision since I got Disney last week. Also watching Chip & Dale, a little nostalgia tv :relaxed:

Oh, I see. ^-^ I watch it on HBO Nordic. Indeed, the pandemic has had an impact on the tv shows and movies. :/

I haven't heard of Truth Seekers before and googled WandaVision, they look interesting. Aw, Disney! :blush: Chip & Dale is truly nostalgic. <3

Reactions: Wyote and Ginny
Oh, I see. ^-^ I watch it on HBO Nordic. Indeed, the pandemic has had an impact on the tv shows and movies. :/

I haven't heard of Truth Seekers before and googled WandaVision, they look interesting. Aw, Disney! :blush: Chip & Dale is truly nostalgic. <3
No idea how much you care for the MCU, tbh, but I needed to be on top of things again :sweatsmile:

Truth Seekers is like a british lo-fi x-files. Shame though, Nick Frost said there wouldn't be a second series :unhappy:

After C&D it'll be Duck Tales and Darkwing Duck :blush:
And I'll be damned if I can't find Aladdin, Hercules and Timon & Pumbaa :relaxed:

No idea how much you care for the MCU, tbh, but I needed to be on top of things again :sweatsmile:

Truth Seekers is like a british lo-fi x-files. Shame though, Nick Frost said there wouldn't be a second series :unhappy:

After C&D it'll be Duck Tales and Darkwing Duck :blush:
And I'll be damned if I can't find Aladdin, Hercules and Timon & Pumbaa :relaxed:

I'm not familiar with MCU, but I love tv shows and movies with supernatural powers (anything fantasy or sci-fi really), so maybe I should introduce myself to the world of MCU. :laughing:

Aw I see and yep, it's shame when finding a great tv show and then they won't continue it. :/

Duck Tales! Omg. <3 Timon & Pumbaa is so funny (Hakuna Matata! :smile:). I hope you can find them on Disney. Disney sounds fun, maybe I should get it too, lol.

I'm not familiar with MCU, but I love tv shows and movies with supernatural powers (anything fantasy or sci-fi really), so maybe I should introduce myself to the world of MCU. :laughing:

Aw I see and yep, it's shame when finding a great tv show and then they won't continue it. :/

Duck Tales! Omg. <3 Timon & Pumbaa is so funny (Hakuna Matata! :smile:). I hope you can find them on Disney. Disney sounds fun, maybe I should get it too, lol.
You could try it, they have different subscription levels. No need to go for a whole year like I did :sweatsmile:

You could try it, they have different subscription levels. No need to go for a whole year like I did :sweatsmile:

Aw lol! I could probably try it for one month and see if I like it, but it's Disney so I probably will. :laughing: Thank you, Ginny. <3