What current series do you watch? | INFJ Forum

What current series do you watch?

None ...

... only Cubase 7.5 for me!

TGIT - Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, Blacklist, Vampire Diaries, Castle, Forever (which was cancelled :( ), Grimm, etc.

Marvels Agents of Shield, The Flash, Arrow, Finding Carter, Game of Thrones, Orphan Black, Blue Bloods, Ridiculousness.

Sometimes I catch up a few episodes on Blacklist and elementary but not often.
I also used to watch forever but as you said it got cancelled.

Reactions: Bellosome
Only two for me:

The island with Bear Grylls (current) and Would I lie to you? (repeats)

Seriously thinking of cancelling my TV licence!

game of thrones, outlander...

Reactions: Adrian
The 100. Waiting for season 3...

Anything with Alton Brown so I can learn to cook better.

Daredevil, waiting for season 2

Continuum, waiting for new season

Person of interest, waiting for new season

Impractical Jokers, Ridiculousness, The Goldbergs, Outrageous Acts of Science, Long Island Medium, The Dead Files, Who Do You Think You Are?, The First 48

Reactions: Free
How the States Got Their Shapes.... it's such an awesome show. It's on Netflix. Definitely made me appreciate the U.S. more.

Reactions: Free
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Elementary, Inside Amy Schumer, Community, Adventure Time, Regular Show.

Suits, Rick and Morty, Agent Carter - awaiting new series

Firefly.

J/K they cancelled it in the first season in 2002 and I'm still bitter about it.

Desperate Housewives ran for 180 episodes.

Firefly, 14.

The world is a dark place.

the good wife, the americans, 12 monkeys, agents of shield, daredevil, marco polo,gotham, grimm, justified, the blacklist, wolf hall, downton abbey, game of thrones, brooklyn 99, elementary, hanibal, person of interest...

Reactions: James
I don't watch TV, don't subscribe to a service and don't have one in the house but... Game of Thrones. The Internet is a wondrous place :D

I was a late comer though and only started watching last year. Caught up on all 4 seasons at once. If you want some real heartache, re-watch season 1 again, beginning to end. Not only is the story (IMO) better and more fluid, but it takes on a new meaning when you know what they're all in for.

None please.
Don't own a TV.
Haven't for 35 years.
Don't get into pop culture.
Prefer to explore our big world.
Prefer to create something solid.
Prefer build faith, love, and light in people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None please.
Don't own a TV.
Haven't for 35 years.
Don't get into pop culture.
Prefer to explore our big world.
Prefer to create something solid.
Prefer build faith, love, and light in people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love irony :D

J/K, as I said, I don't own one either, but watching shows online these days is as easy as turning on the TV so.. owning an iPhone is pretty much the same as a TV in modern times.

I am waiting for the 2nd seasons of the Aussie series Top of the Lake. That's my only TV interest right now.