What current series do you watch? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What current series do you watch?

I love the movie Fearless. Got the DVD and watched it several times to try to get the plot. I'm planning to watch it again several times. I watch it in bits and pieces.

So of course I'm watching the TV series, Fearless. Interesting. and yes, fearless. He does things I would never do.

I binge watched the show Californiacation with David Duchovny over the holidays. So good. The latest season was falling ab it flat for me, so I still havent got around to finishng it.

Reactions: PintoBean
Autopsy: The last hours of....

The Naked Choir

Jamie's Super Foods

I'm looking forward to Better Call Saul season 2. Bob Odinkirk is such a little scamp!

My brother has got me hooked on Supernatural.

Kiniro Mosaic. It's cute.

I'm looking forward to Better Call Saul season 2. Bob Odinkirk is such a little scamp!

My brother has got me hooked on Supernatural.
I hope that Jimmy's ("Saul's) sense of "doing the right thing", which was revealed as being an attempt to make his brother proud at the end of season 1, isn't the end of his moral story. I hope that he still struggles to find his own morality, despite what he said to Mike Ermentraut at the parking booth, from his car window.

I hope that Jimmy's ("Saul's) sense of "doing the right thing", which was revealed as being an attempt to make his brother proud at the end of season 1, isn't the end of his moral story. I hope that he still struggles to find his own morality, despite what he said to Mike Ermentraut at the parking booth, from his car window.

He is a good person (or at least has some sense of loyalty and morality) who gets wrapped up in doing bad things... And I think it just spirals from there. Have you watched breaking bad? He is the inverse of Walter White, a bad guy (callous and ruthless) doing good things on the surface. Jimmy/Saul is a great character.

Ridiculousness
Legend of Oak Island
Hunting Hitler
The Goldbergs
Married at First Sight
(probably others)

Ridiculousness
Legend of Oak Island
Hunting Hitler
The Goldbergs
Married at First Sight
(probably others)

I admit I got hooked on Married at First sight season 2 while I was on maternity leave. I watched wayyy too much of that show...
It was a total trainwreck.

I admit I got hooked on Married at First sight season 2 while I was on maternity leave. I watched wayyy too much of that show...
It was a total trainwreck.

Oh SNAP! I didn't know it was in it's third season! (Now I have more t.v. to watch ;) ). LOL

Oh SNAP! I didn't know it was in it's third season! (Now I have more t.v. to watch ;) ). LOL
I hear they actually vetted the guys on the third season. Apparently, there was no screening process for the 2nd season guys... (I had a lot of time on my hands this summer (with a sleeping newb) and spent time on fan forums, lol.)
If I actually had more time to watch Tv these days, I would be watching it. But that is what HULU/Netflix are for!

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• robot5new.w529.h352.jpg
    robot5new.w529.h352.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 68101fe14374f2e92f71da6037670a2d_1449748818_9509.jpg
    68101fe14374f2e92f71da6037670a2d_1449748818_9509.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 51
  • the-bachelor-ben-higgins-620x400.png
    the-bachelor-ben-higgins-620x400.png
    123.1 KB · Views: 48
Because I can never get enough of detective shows, River:
[video=youtube;OEqCDbLMjww]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEqCDbLMjww[/video]

I'm so glad [MENTION=862]Flavus Aquila[/MENTION] and [MENTION=564]acd[/MENTION] mentioned Better Call Saul. I had no idea that show existed, but he was my favorite character on Breaking Bad. Partly because in some ways he was true to life. He reminded me of a number of attorneys I have known/worked with in real life (not that far out though obviously), but also kind of a quirky magician archetype. Just bought a season on Amazon.

Last edited:
Mulder and Scully started again tonight. They look so good. I didn't expect that.
I think INFJs are succors for conspiracy theory shows like this premiere of the xfiles. They make it almost believable. haha.

I'm also watching The Book of Eli. Again. Sooo good. But way too visually and violently depressing.

the bugeyed guy someone posted above with the pic--yeah...I watch that too. so visually depressing as well, but they do such a good job of going into his head.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Screen-4776596.jpg

It's been surprising. Some goofy episodes, but many that deal with the ethics and morality surrounding the war and fall the Republic. It's like a collection of short stories.

Far better than the movies for sure.

I'm re-watching on TV "Enemy of the State". Excellent movie pre 9/11. Love it. Of course.

Because I can never get enough of detective shows, River:
[video=youtube;OEqCDbLMjww]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEqCDbLMjww[/video]

Detective shows... reminds me that I've been meaning to watch the now vintage "Twin Peaks" series.

Have you watched "Fargo" - the pregnant female officer in that movie was so dowdy and plain, yet captivating.