What current series do you watch? | Page 24 | INFJ Forum

What current series do you watch?

Loudermilk on amazonprime. At times, a bit depraved for me, but I find it to be real funny and have solid real personal moments. The basic premise of the show is fantastic. Loudermilk is a recovered alcoholic who runs a recovery group. So the folks in the group have their own crazy lives which makes for real fertile ground for ideas. Of course, the cohesion is the group itself.

A short series I absolutely love and rewatched is The Queen's Gambit.

Reactions: flower
Season 4 of Handmaid's Tale

Reactions: flower
upload_2021-8-4_1-48-29.jpeg
A random suggestion on Netflix for me, and it was nothing like I expected. This characters transformation after resigning from Hell is hilarious lol.

The Witcher, season 2.

Love this series. The music, scenery, outfits... All of it.

Geralt. :hearteyes:

Reactions: acd, o2b and Gaze
Witcher Season 2 is on? When did it start?

I'm excited!

Yup! It started last Friday, December 17. ^-^

Me too, it's a great series.

Reactions: o2b
Watching The Wire - on Season 3. Easily one of the best shows I've ever seen and doesn't feel the need to needlessly dramatize things.

My girlfriend and I just finished watching Dark, which we enjoyed. I was a bit disappointed that it seemed to get kind of pseudo-sciency in the third season when a lot of the things that happened in the first two seasons actually did follow the laws of physics, for the most part. I do think it's a more interesting and enjoyable show than something like Stranger Things, though. Recommended for those that like time travel/mind-bendy things.

Well the laws of physics do not allow for time travel to begin with.

Reactions: Asa
Well the laws of physics do not allow for time travel to begin with.

Given that it's been taught in university physics courses for decades, and that the time dilation people at high velocities experience has been empirically measured time and time again (essentially a form of forward time travel), your statement isn't quite accurate. Kip Thorne has a great book on the physics of time travel.

More at the crux of the matter, I like my sci-fi to trick me into feeling that it could be real, and the first part of the show was more successful than the second.

Yey, one more covert :mclap:

We could do a Disney watching party if we grow larger :m034:

Did someone say "Disney watch party"? I'd be there!

I'm into Star Wars, Marvel and Most Disney films. I love Finneas and Ferb, the and the new Baymax toons have made me laugh.

A bunch of INFJs in a watch party together though? We'd never get through the film or short, Everyone would be backing it up to see what others saw. LOL.