What are your turn offs? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

What are your turn offs?

I don't mind people like that. At least occasionally they can be entertaining.

I don't mind people like that. At least occasionally they can be entertaining.
Heh, and occasionally being the Keyword there.
If I happen to have Nothing to do, fiiiiine. tho I still don't like the Idea of People just talking to me because they can't keep themselves enterteined).
But mostly I am doing Stuff anyways so yup.
If a Person comes to me because she has a Problem, no Thing. I will try to drop my Work and - I don't know - listen. Well, except it is already the 10th Time that Day or Week. But that other Thing just makes me feel like I was some sort of..."Leftover".
(Oh God, an INTJ talking about Feelings. Yuck. =P)

unintelligent guys...hmm...
and guys with bad hygiene is a turn off lol
guys with earrings or tattoos.....and guys that think their all that
xD
yeah..

I hate saying these because it makes me feel very shallow. Nevertheless, there quite strong so I can't deny them. (*note* for those of you unaware, I am gay)

- Fat (my biggest turn off, if I see belly bulge even slightly, big no no. And I truly hate acknolaging this)
- Un-masculine apperance
- bad hygine
- mousey
- scraggley facial hair
- bad body hair pattern
- boring/ununique aperrance
- stereotypical-gay personality
- mean disposistion
- passive agressive
- no depth
- won't bend
- refusal to open up
- anime/videogame geek (usually)
- too quiet

Hey now! What do you have against anime/videogame geeks? :B

Hey now! What do you have against anime/videogame geeks? :B

Oh please, all of my highschool friends were OBSESSED with them. I don't have a problem with them. But their are some who are so obsessed with it that it is nearly all they talk about, and I am just not interested in it. I have also noticed a strong trend with anime liking and personality attrubites. I have no problems with my friends being like that at all. But for a guy who I would be in a relationship with... not so much.

Okay, yeah, I could understand that. It's true that it gets to the point where you want to slap a hoe.

I hate saying these because it makes me feel very shallow. Nevertheless, there quite strong so I can't deny them. (*note* for those of you unaware, I am gay)

- Fat (my biggest turn off, if I see belly bulge even slightly, big no no. And I truly hate acknolaging this)
- Un-masculine apperance

I got curious reading your post...

Why is even a small belly bulge (or more than that) such a turn-off?
And what do you mean by un-masculine appearance?

- Un-masculine apperance
- bad hygine
- mousey
- scraggley facial hair
- bad body hair pattern
- boring/ununique aperrance
- stereotypical-gay personality
- mean disposistion
- passive agressive
- no depth
- won't bend
- refusal to open up
- anime/videogame geek (usually)
- too quiet

I'm sorry Indigo but I have to say that this comming from you is indeed a turn off.

(I'm lucky to not have those attributes but I stand up for those I put in bold) E.g someone may be percieved to have 'no depth' but may in fact have so much depth but not speak it.

Last edited:
Sex that is actually a power play.

people who destructively lose control of themselves
ie drunk or emotional
not conceding to truth
injustice
stupidity

Bad hygiene
Stupidity or lack of depth
Sexism/Racism/Homo-phobes/Xenophobes etc.
Pushovers or lack of self-respect
Arrogance or pompousness
Small hands (I dunno why this is such a turn off for me...a guy's hands HAVE to be bigger than mine! Period!)
Addictions of any kind
Hardcore drugs or illegal drugs
Aggressiveness or violence
Unable to get his life together (living at home with his mom, unemployed, etc)
Confrontational or over-emotional
Fat (I'm with Indigo...I just don't find fat guys attractive. At. All. We can be friends, but unless you lose some weight it's not going to happen. I have to find you physically attractive.)
Lack of personality
Boring or robotic
Religious

Anyone who is not the male version of me. hah. how's that for arrogance? But I'm extremely picky and enjoy my own company so...

Bad hygiene
Stupidity or lack of depth
Sexism/Racism/Homo-phobes/Xenophobes etc.
Pushovers or lack of self-respect
Addictions of any kind
Hardcore drugs or illegal drugs
Aggressiveness or violence
Unable to get his life together (living at home with his mom, unemployed, etc)
Confrontational or over-emotional
Lack of personality

Them ^ not good. Physical characteristics have little to do with attraction or lack thereof for me, personality is what turns me off and results in someone looking unattractive.

Does anyone else have a difficult time finding people to like... but when they do, it's like this connection that transcends time and space?

I find I either really really hit it off with someone, or I don't at all. And that lack of chemistry with most people is not only a turn off, but it's simply annoying for me.

As a side note: These are never superficial reasons. Personality is what makes or breaks the deal.

That said, if I like someone, which happens every few years, it's almost like a life-changing force.

Last edited:
Does anyone else have a difficult time finding people to like... but when they do, it's like this connection that transcends time and space?

I find I either really really hit it off with someone, or I don't at all. And that lack of chemistry with most people is not only a turn off, but it's simply annoying for me.

As a side note: These are never superficial reasons. Personality is what makes or breaks the deal.

That said, if I like someone, which happens every few years, it's almost like a life-changing force.

II know this too, I usually like people alot generally. Although the cases when I feel that there is sproutly chemistry, that a connection that transcends time and space is achieved - then I am inlove haha.
Also, I find no flaws whatsoever in that person. It is definetly lifechanging when it happens , I feel the euphoria, like nothing can go wrong, even my appetite pattern changes and I keep smiling all the time.
Great insight Wonderment, and nice to meet you ^^

Personality is what makes or breaks the deal. AMEEEEEN!!!!!

turn offs
-people who don't think for themselves especially about what is right and cling to something to tell them what is, Nazis
-Shallow people esspecially those who don't even put in effort to change this about themselves
-people who judge others too much, this makes me paranoid
-people who are not considerate enough to others peoples feelings

Last edited:
I'm sorry Indigo but I have to say that this comming from you is indeed a turn off.

(I'm lucky to not have those attributes but I stand up for those I put in bold) E.g someone may be percieved to have 'no depth' but may in fact have so much depth but not speak it.

I give people the benifit of the doubt. I understand people may be closed off early on, and slowly open up over time. The thing with me is I need that person to open up, I want to share those feelings. If they don't what is the point of the relatioship.

I got curious reading your post...

Why is even a small belly bulge (or more than that) such a turn-off?
And what do you mean by un-masculine appearance?

I guess I should have said andrognous instead. I like my guys to look manly. It just is, I just find it unattractive. I could look past it if there were other great attrubites about them. But as TK* said, it just is a no no, can't explain it.

I give people the benifit of the doubt. I understand people may be closed off early on, and slowly open up over time. The thing with me is I need that person to open up, I want to share those feelings. If they don't what is the point of the relatioship.

In that sence I guess I'm with you, because you cant base a relationship on uncertainties. :) Maybe the fatness is the same NO NO for you as american english a YES YES *dies* for me. :usa:

:m015::mf::mlove2: