cowardly

stupid

shallow

arrogance

imaturity

non-spiritual

users

Injustice.

wow,I could write a book on my turn offs.

Boringness. I can't stand to be bored. I'm easily amused but quickly bored.

Stupidity: If you're not smarter than me, we're going to have problems. I hate to admit it, but I'd probably leave a guy for not being at least as smart as I think I am.

Unromantic:You can pretty much demand creativity on tap if we're together. i want at least a little of that returned. I am utterly taken by small gestures of concern.

Weakness: Weakness is the surest way to the friend zone. Only the brave and foolish need apply.

Jealousy: Sure its kind of hot, but I'm kind of a flirt so it never works. Plus it insults my loyalty. I may flirt, but I've never cheated on anyone in my life.

Lying: I'm honest as hell for a reason. I don't like liars. Unless they are charming liars and even still I won't take you seriously.

This is just a partial list. I'm picky as hell. Its much easier to turn me off than on.

:m082: Me, complaining about my turn-offs.

-rudeness
-cruelty
-close mindedness
-extreme fatness
-addictions
-arrogance
-extreme extroversion
-extremely laid back people
-extremely uptight people
-selfishness
-immaturity
hmm pretty much everything 9.9

Rudeness
Lack of interests/passion in life
Wrong (as in: rude, or insulting) sense of humor
Arrogance
Addictions (cigarettes, alcohol or drugs)

Cruelty
Superficiality
Aggressiveness
Passive-aggressiveness
Lack of assertiveness

Well, not really, because I'm not.

Actually I lied. I am quite aggressive. But only for my values.

Arrogance, cruelty, and ignorance. There is a way these three qualities unite into one and feed off of each other. I have sometimes wondered if at their true core they are three manifestations of the same ego-centric blindness.

edit: I don't mean arrogance in terms of confidence or bluntness of communication. I mean actual arrogance based on irrational dismissal of anything that doesn't pump self up onto an imaginary pedestal.

Last edited:
You know what's a fucking turn off? Fake Nails... I would not date a woman based on that single solitary fact. She could be the nicest, most amazing person on the planet, but if she puts those ridiculously retarded things on her fingers I will just say goodfuckingnight.
:m077:

excessive aggressiveness
sentimentality or exaggerated sentiment
arrogant detachment
pushiness
excessive compliments (appears insincere) :m145:
lack of respect for personal space