What are your turn offs? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

What are your turn offs?

Anyone who is not the male version of me. hah. how's that for arrogance? But I'm extremely picky and enjoy my own company so...

Anyone who isn't the female version of the male version of the person I was looking at to see if she was looking back to look to see if I was looking back to see if she was looking back at me. Ok, that isn't true. I like people like that. Arrogant? No, I can't be. I maybe once was before I became perfect and all. < Now, I am being silly, of course. Perfectly so.

In that sence I guess I'm with you, because you cant base a relationship on uncertainties. :) Maybe the fatness is the same NO NO for you as american english a YES YES *dies* for me. :usa:

:m015::mf::mlove2:

*nod* I assume so becuase I have two or three "YESYES!" things as well that make no sense, but oh god they are intense.

*nod* I assume so becuase I have two or three "YESYES!" things as well that make no sense, but oh god they are intense.

OMG Really *curious*. Believe me Americans and their english give me HUGE sprouts of euphoria, so intense that I feel as if I'm on pink clouds.
I would love to hear them Indigo if you can share them ? ^^

OMG Really *curious*. Believe me Americans and their english give me HUGE sprouts of euphoria, so intense that I feel as if I'm on pink clouds.
I would love to hear them Indigo if you can share them ? ^^

I'd rather not cause they are rather embaressing. It is nothing personal agients you, I just don't want to announce it on the forum.

Anyone who isn't the female version of the male version of the person I was looking at to see if she was looking back to look to see if I was looking back to see if she was looking back at me. Ok, that isn't true. I like people like that. Arrogant? No, I can't be. I maybe once was before I became perfect and all. < Now, I am being silly, of course. Perfectly so.
You are like an enlightened roving bard.

At the same time, I am both as equally and fantastically magnetized to and repelled by people. I am in love with everyone. (Especially fat people.)

Last edited:

Those could indeed be some good lyrics. And All American Rejects song perhaps?

All American Rejects? No way. The pseudo-lyrics are Dylanesque! No... on second thought they're more John Prine.

Last edited:
At the same time, I am both as equally and fantastically magnetized to and repelled by people. I am in love with everyone. (Especially fat people.)

Hey hey hey. You have to love the fat people or your enlightenment goes afrightfully and dismally awray < I am pretty sure I spelled that incorrectly .. That is no good for us. We do have to stay aware of what is good for us - well we don't really HAVE to, but it just seems to work out better that way. I think it is good to be in love with everyone, but a difficult task, but still a good one. Quite confusing, but then what ain't?

It is good to be in love with everyone until you find yourself craving life in the wilderness.. which is impossible when there's bills to be paid. (Oh, and apparently it's a crime!) Oh the chains of civilized life.. I want off the grid. Ironic that I'm complaining about it on the internet. Sorry to derail the thread. Dear Mod. Do not split. I am done here.

Last edited:

You love Joel. haha.

It is good to be in love with everyone until you find yourself craving life in the wilderness.. which is impossible when there's bills to be paid. (Oh, and apparently it's a crime!) Oh the chains of civilized life.. I want off the grid. Ironic that I'm complaining about it on the internet. Sorry to derail the thread. Dear Mod. Do not split. I am done here.

Well, you have to pay your bills, you know. Life is not a free passage in that way. WE each have to earn our way. Freedom does not come without earning it. Anyways, we want to be fair to anyones we owe anythings to. I know these chains you're speaking of but chains do not need to bind us, but only remind us to become that which is beyond these chains but still recognizes the beauties of their Bronzeness. (Kind of)

Last edited:
loud, obnoxious and stupid... my big 3 turnoffs XD

Other penises.

loud, obnoxious and stupid... my big 3 turnoffs XD

Oh I'm sorry although 'stupid' to a T is different from that to an F...
I take it as a pike against me, not initially, but I'm so used to T's thinking this about me.
'Stop being so happy, loud and cheerful...' and because what I say may seem completely irrational, I am stupid. So I will try stick to my opinion because I feel so strongly about it and so then I am 'obnoxious'.

My biggest one is people that don't have much ambition at all. When I say "Oh yeah you can totally do it if you just try!" And they go "Yeah but I don't think I can...." That's the worst ever.

My biggest one is people that don't have much ambition at all. When I say "Oh yeah you can totally do it if you just try!" And they go "Yeah but I don't think I can...." That's the worst ever.

FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT! I am fully with you on this. Sometimes also, I can ask someone what they aspire with their life, or future plans - and they go hmm I don't have any... like it is pointless xD