The "What Chakra Are You" Test | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The "What Chakra Are You" Test

Your result for The Chakra Test...
The VisionaryYou have scored 100% Imagination - Your dominant Chakra is the "Third Eye or Indigo Chakra"
10498228709129815573.gif
The Chakra Test at HelloQuizzy

AGREE. Way cool test. I thought it was very well done.

The Lover :m023:

You have scored 100% Balance - Your dominant Chakra is the "Heart or Green Chakra"
18406491195755981138.gif___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Root Chakra: 65% Passion, Sacral(Spleen) Chakra: 65% Desire, Solar Plexus (Navel) Chakra: 18% Purpose, Heart Chakra: 100% Balance, Throat Chakra: 61% Expression, Third Eye Chakra: 100% Imagination and Crown Chakra: 71% Spirituality!

Root Chakra: 35% Passion
Sacral(Spleen) Chakra: 18% Desire
Solar Plexus (Navel) Chakra: 0% Purpose
Heart Chakra: 67% Balance
Throat Chakra: 61% Expression
Third Eye Chakra: 41% Imagination
Crown Chakra: 100% Spirituality

The Visionary

You have scored 100% Imagination - Your dominant Chakra is the "Third Eye or Indigo Chakra"
10498228709129815573.gif___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
The "Third Eye or Indigo Chakra" is where our intuitive and visionary energy comes from. It is located on one's forehead. And this is the chakra most developed in you at this time.
Depending on your percentage score, there is always more room for development. When this chakra is under-active, one's may not think clearly, become confused and begin to rely on authoritarian figures. If over-active and out of balance with your other chakras, you may be prone to fantasy. You may even begin to see and believe in things that are not there.
What is most important is to find balance amongst all 7 chakras. Have a look at what percentages you scored on the others and work to increase their power and balance with each other.
Root Chakra: 65% Passion, Sacral(Spleen) Chakra: 71% Desire, Solar Plexus (Navel) Chakra: 59% Purpose, Heart Chakra: 50% Balance, Throat Chakra: 89% Expression, Third Eye Chakra: 100% Imagination and Crown Chakra: 71% Spirituality!

"Third Eye Chakra" Key Words: Intuition, Invention, Psychic Abilities, Self Realization, Perception, Release, Understanding, Memory, Fearlessness
"Third Eye Chakra"Attributes: Color - Indigo Sense - Sixth sense, Higher mind Element - Time Seat -Primordial Power

The Visionary

You have scored 88% Imagination - Your dominant Chakra is the "Third Eye or Indigo Chakra"
The "Third Eye or Indigo Chakra" is where our intuitive and visionary energy comes from. It is located on one's forehead. And this is the chakra most developed in you at this time.
Depending on your percentage score, there is always more room for development. When this chakra is under-active, one's may not think clearly, become confused and begin to rely on authoritarian figures. If over-active and out of balance with your other chakras, you may be prone to fantasy. You may even begin to see and believe in things that are not there.
What is most important is to find balance amongst all 7 chakras. Have a look at what percentages you scored on the others and work to increase their power and balance with each other.

Root Chakra: 35% Passion

Sacral(Spleen) Chakra: 47% Desire

Solar Plexus (Navel) Chakra: 41% Purpose
Heart Chakra: 39% Balance
Throat Chakra: 78% Expression

Third Eye Chakra: 88% Imagination

Crown Chakra: 47% Spirituality!

The Sensuous One

You have scored 100% Desire - Your dominant Chakra is the "Sacral (Spleen) or Orange Chakra"
9179715822113239914.gif___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
The "Sacral (Spleen) or Orange Chakra" is where energy for one's sexuality and feelings originates from. It is located at the spleen (and genitals). This is the chakra which is most developed in you at this time.
The Sacral chakra is about feeling and sexuality. When it is open your feelings flow freely, and are expressed without you being over-emotional. You are open to intimacy and you can be passionate and lively. You have no problems dealing with your sexuality.
Depending on your percentage score, there is always more room for development. When this chakra is under-active you may become stiff and unemotional. You may even develop a poker-like face, as a defence mechanism, to stop others from knowing what you are feeling. If the chakra becomes over-active, you may become overly, emotionally attached to people and sexually active.
Root Chakra: 94% Passion, Sacral(Spleen) Chakra: 100% Desire, Solar Plexus (Navel) Chakra: 88% Purpose, Heart Chakra: 67% Balance, Throat Chakra: 39% Expression, Third Eye Chakra: 0% Imagination and Crown Chakra: 47% Spirituality!

Mine

The Enlightened One

You have scored 88% Spirituality - Your dominant Chakra is the "Crown or Violet Chakra"
6000369441364058666.gif___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
The "Crown or Violet Chakra" is where our spiritual and inspirational energy comes from. It is located at the top of the head. And this is the chakra most developed in you at this time.
You are wise for you age and are one with the world. You understand the world around you and are quite aware of your relationship to it and it to you.
Depending on your percentage score, there is always more room for development. When this chakra is under-active, one's thinking can be quite rigid and lacks a spiritual awareness. If over-active and out of balance with your other chakras, you may be prone to intellectualizing things too much. You can easily become addicted to spirituality and thus ignore your bodily and emotional needs.
Root Chakra: 65% Passion, Sacral(Spleen) Chakra: 18% Desire, Solar Plexus (Navel) Chakra: 41% Purpose, Heart Chakra: 17% Balance, Throat Chakra: 0% Expression, Third Eye Chakra: 41% Imagination and Crown Chakra: 88% Spirituality!

This was a great test, thanks for posting it! Plus, I bet there are a lot of other tests as well that are great! I love online quizzes and tests like this!

Also, on a side note: I noticed that a lot of people have an 8 on their tests, but that could just be me

Looks like I need to work on my chakra balance, a lot!

Your result for The Chakra Test ...
The Enlightened One

You have scored 100% Spirituality - Your dominant Chakra is the "Crown or Violet Chakra"
6000369441364058666.gif___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
The "Crown or Violet Chakra" is where our spiritual and inspirational energy comes from. It is located at the top of the head. And this is the chakra most developed in you at this time.
You are wise for you age and are one with the world. You understand the world around you and are quite aware of your relationship to it and it to you.
Depending on your percentage score, there is always more room for development. When this chakra is under-active, one's thinking can be quite rigid and lacks a spiritual awareness. If over-active and out of balance with your other chakras, you may be prone to intellectualizing things too much. You can easily become addicted to spirituality and thus ignore your bodily and emotional needs.

Root:under-active(-38%) Sacral:under-active(-19%) Navel:under-active(-69%) Heart:eek:pen(6%) Throat:under-active(0%) Third Eye:eek:ver-active(100%) Crown:eek:pen(38%)

Last edited:
The Lover

You have scored 100% Balance - Your dominant Chakra is the "Heart or Green Chakra"
18406491195755981138.gif___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
The "Heart or Green Chakra" is where the energy for love, kindness and affection originates from. It is located at the center of the chest area. And this is the chakra which is most developed in you at this time.
When the Heart Chakra it is open, you find yourself as compassionate and friendly, and work towards harmonious relationships.
Depending on your percentage score, there is always more room for development. When this chakra is under-active, you may become cold and distant. If over-active and out of balance with your other chakras, you may tend to suffocate people with your love and usually for quite selfish reasons
Root Chakra: 35% Passion, Sacral(Spleen) Chakra: 65% Desire, Solar Plexus (Navel) Chakra: 18% Purpose, Heart Chakra: 100% Balance, Throat Chakra: 61% Expression, Third Eye Chakra: 100% Imagination and Crown Chakra: 76% Spirituality!

"Heart Chakra" Key Words: Relationships, Love, Acceptance, Self-Control, Compassion, Guilt, Forgiveness, Harmony, Peace, Renewal, Growth
"Heart Chakra"Attributes: Color - Green Sense - Touch Element - Air Seat -Love

Your result for The Chakra Test ...
The Visionary

You have scored 100% Imagination - Your dominant Chakra is the "Third Eye or Indigo Chakra"

Root Chakra: 65% Passion,
Sacral(Spleen) Chakra: 65% Desire
Solar Plexus (Navel) Chakra: 59% Purpose
Heart Chakra: 67% Balance,
Throat Chakra: 89% Expression
Third Eye Chakra: 100% Imagination
and
Crown Chakra: 88% Spirituality!

Last edited:
The Passionate One

You have scored 100% Passion - Your dominant Chakra is the "Root or Red Chakra"
12951297511296338049.gif___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
The "Root or RedChakra" is where your sense of being and physicality originates from. It is located at the base of your spine. And this is the chakra which is most developed in you at this time.
If it is open, you feel grounded, stable and secure. You feel present in the here and now and connected to your physical body. You feel you have sufficient territory.
Depending on your percentage score, there is always more room for development. When this chakra is under-active and out of balance with your other chakras, you may become fearful or nervous. If it becomes over-active, you may find yourself being over materialistic and greedy and obsessed with being secure and resisting change.
Root Chakra: 100% Passion, Sacral(Spleen) Chakra: 100% Desire, Solar Plexus (Navel) Chakra: 18% Purpose, Heart Chakra: 100% Balance, Throat Chakra: 89% Expression, Third Eye Chakra: 100% Imagination and Crown Chakra: 88% Spirituality!

Root Chakra Key Words: Survival, Vitality, Reality, Grounding, Security, Support, Stability, Sexuality, Individuality, Courage, Impulsiveness
Root Chakra Attributes: Color - Red: Sense - Smell: Element - Earth: Seat - Primal Life Force

I think the test is confused as to what most of us are as a lot of us have 100% in 3 of more fields.

The Sensuous One

You have scored 100% Desire - Your dominant Chakra is the "Sacral (Spleen) or Orange Chakra"
The "Sacral (Spleen) or Orange Chakra" is where energy for one's sexuality and feelings originates from. It is located at the spleen (and genitals). This is the chakra which is most developed in you at this time.

The Sacral chakra is about feeling and sexuality. When it is open your feelings flow freely, and are expressed without you being over-emotional. You are open to intimacy and you can be passionate and lively. You have no problems dealing with your sexuality.

Depending on your percentage score, there is always more room for development. When this chakra is under-active you may become stiff and unemotional. You may even develop a poker-like face, as a defence mechanism, to stop others from knowing what you are feeling. If the chakra becomes over-active, you may become overly, emotionally attached to people and sexually active.

Root Chakra: 94% Passion, Sacral(Spleen) Chakra: 100% Desire, Solar Plexus (Navel) Chakra: 94% Purpose, Heart Chakra: 67% Balance, Throat Chakra: 50% Expression, Third Eye Chakra: 100% Imagination and Crown Chakra: 100% Spirituality!

Last edited:
The Sensuous One

9179715822113239914.gif___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Root Chakra: 65% Passion
Sacral(Spleen) Chakra: 100% Desire
Solar Plexus (Navel) Chakra: 18% Purpose
Heart Chakra: 100% Balance
Throat Chakra: 89% Expression,
Third Eye Chakra: 53% Imagination
Crown Chakra: 100% Spirituality

Does anyone know what the Solar Plexus Chakra describes? My purpose is WAY low, I don't know what it means!

Last edited:
Err, wait, are these supposed to have any significance to the state of your physical body?

On 24 AUG 09 I had surgery on my abdomen to repair 5 incisional hernias. I had an incision about 9 or 10 inches long that starts right above my belly button. This is on top of an old incision from a motorcycle accident.

The Sensuous One

9179715822113239914.gif

I also got Orange. Strange. I should be one of the last two chakras - 6 or 7.
After all, it's just a silly test. Though indeed I must admit: lately I'm more in tune with my body desires than I've been before.

That reminds me that there is a theory about the importance of dates in our current calendar (hard to believe it, but), according to which you can count the number of each digit and conclude something about character. For example - many 9s means great capability, but also destruction; many 1s means egoism. While many 2s means great health and body awareness. Thus shifting the dates from 1900s to 2000s should mean that humanity shifts from destruction, ability and egoism towards health and the natural cycles (when the effects are accumulated and the new generations grow up).