The Highly Sensitive Person Quiz | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

The Highly Sensitive Person Quiz

You have indicated that 18 of the items are true of you.

I scored 22...

You have indicated that 18 of the items are true of you.

Yes, I am quite sensitive..

Sigh.
You have indicated that 26 of the items are true of you.

18. Hmm . . .

I scored 20. I know that I am sensative, but I consider myself to be functionally sensative. I do my best to eliminate stress and appreciate a calm environment. I this this test was pretty accurate.

24. But I already knew this.

now i know why i close the blinds during the day. sometimes, 10% open- is enough for me.

I scored 18. I can't stand too many different things going on around me at once- I have to remove myself from such situations.

You have indicated that 23 of the items are true of you.

Um, this can't be healthy. I wonder if things like this decrease over time.

22. But I also think part of it is that I'm extremely sound sensitive. If they took out the sound questions, I'd have a lower score. I don't think there's anything wrong or bad about being a HSP. There's benefits too - like increased creativity.

It's not necessarily bad :yo:

Here's this thread without the quiz
http://forum.infjs.com/showthread.php?t=6147

Yeah, you are right. I think I just need to learn to live with the negative parts and focus on the positives. ^^

Thanks for the link, gius. I think I remember posting in that thread but I've yet to read some of the later responses. I'm going to do that now. :m178:

Self-Test Results
You have indicated that 27 of the items are true of you.

oh wow I have become even more sensitive than I used to be.

Scored a 9

I just must be a highly insensitive person ;)

Self-Test Results

You have indicated that 25 of the items are true of you.

Scoring:
If you answered more than fourteen of the questions as true of yourself, you are probably highly sensitive. But no psychological test is so accurate that an individual should base his or her life on it. We psychologists try to develop good questions, then decide on the cut off based on the average response.

If fewer questions are true of you, but extremely true, that might also justify calling you highly sensitiv