THE END OF THE WORLD--NEXT SATURDAY! | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

THE END OF THE WORLD--NEXT SATURDAY!

"What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.
"

:violin:

Wait what day is it today? OMG. It's saturday. :mcute:

I'd assume he meant Jerusalem time. Which would mean in a little over an hour from now.. dum dum dum!! Unless of course jerasulem had their clocks set to something different back then. And not sure what type of calendar they used, so the dates could be off etc..

Still here. Must be off to purgatory for my fat heathen ass.

i love how we didnt hear about this until like a week before it was supposed to happen.

How do you know that nothing happened?
No earthquakes, no news of people rising or disappearing.....no dead bodies rising up to the ground.

YET.

I though I was going to Heaven today :(

iirc, rapture is the start of the end of the world, not the immediate end.

I'm a simple man, I don't know much about any of this, but, Slant, I would like to say that I think you have a beautiful smile, and gorgeous eyes. The way you posted this topic really moved something deep inside of me, and I love it. I really agree with everything you said on the matter in your first post.

I find you very attractive.

All this rapture stuff is both pathetic and upsetting don't you think?

I'm typing this to all of you from heaven (the connection is so fast here) Best of luck in the apocalypse!

Reactions: jyrffw54
Misspreception aplenty. The premise that governs such contrite views as the rapture, apocalypse, heaven and hell bemoan of dimensional realities and that 3D reality is narrow. shrugs.

All this rapture stuff is both pathetic and upsetting don't you think?
Agreed. Some people are just afraid of God (or I guess, Hell), I suppose.

I'm typing this to all of you from heaven (the connection is so fast here) Best of luck in the apocalypse!
HOW DARE YOU!

I thought I was already in heaven...

oh my god......it is true

Reactions: Stella
3 more hours til...nothing happens! yay!

lol

Jah, will never give the power to a bald head.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7kSjZ9LoIs"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

... think you're in heaven but you're living in hell. At least now, you'll get a tan.

Im really pissed off that I'm still here and not sucked up into the sky to play hockey with jesus.