THE END OF THE WORLD--NEXT SATURDAY! | INFJ Forum

THE END OF THE WORLD--NEXT SATURDAY!

It's Matthew 24:36.. stupid fantatics don't even know their own holy book.
lol

This was the first time I heard of this.

Brother Harold must be running low on savings after the housing market collapse. God will no doubt show mercy when Brother Harold has accumulated enough savings to [strike]move out of state in comfort and avoid those heathen loan sharks [/strike] go on to save other distant cities from impending doom for the next few years.

We saw an article on this Sunday and decided we definitely needed to have a party on the 21st. Home brewed beer, pizza, and loud rambunctious music are on tap.

The article explained Brother Harold has incorrectly predicted the end before now. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-preacher-warns-end-of-the-world-is-nigh-21-may-around-6pm-to-be-precise-2254139.html

Critics point out that this isn't the first time Mr Camping has predicted the second coming. On 6 September 1994, hundreds of his listeners gathered at an auditorium in Alameda looking forward to Christ's return.
"At that time there was a lot of the Bible I had not really researched very carefully," he said last week.

How can a guy who got it wrong the first time - allegedly from not having done his homework by reading the bible - amass a fortune anyway????!!!

Every day Mr Camping, an 89-year-old former civil engineer, speaks to his followers via the Family Radio Network, a religious broadcasting organisation funded entirely by donations from listeners. Such is their generosity (assets total $120m) that his network now owns 66 stations in the US alone.

To me it shows just how scared and desperate people have really become.

Which makes me scared....:scared:

Everyone is searching for answers. If it was as easy as "wake the f up people" we wouldn't have all the problems that we have. Stupid free will.

In Native way there is a saying; There is a difference between a Prophet and a Profit and an Elder and an Old Person.

Everyone is searching for answers. If it was as easy as "wake the f up people" we wouldn't have all the problems that we have. Stupid free will.

In Native way there is a saying; There is a difference between a Prophet and a Profit and an Elder and an Old Person.

I like the saying!

I'm stoked

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmX-lZOYcVA&feature=channel_video_title"]YouTube - The Rapture[/ame]

I thought this was some kind of invitation to a party. In away it still kind of is. I'll be there, count me in.

END OF THE WORLD THIS WEEKEND AT MY PLACE. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!

:m034:

Woooo!!!!! Purgatory!!!!!!

What is this latest preoccupation with the world ending on the 21st day of the month?
May 21, 2011...December 21, 2012...

At least it's an interesting switch from the world ending on December 31st of every decade, century and millennium in which man has ever existed, lolz.

What's kind of amusing is that last Saturday, I saw a bunch of vans....like 4 or 5 announcing this.

*facepalm*

:m192::m192::m192::m192: Why are people so stupid?

Is this the Australian couple that are claiming they're Jesus and Mary?

aliens are going to wipe out humanity

If this happens, it's been really good knowing you all. Quite a lovely ride.

If not, get off your asses and do something productive.