THE END OF THE WORLD--NEXT SATURDAY! | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

THE END OF THE WORLD--NEXT SATURDAY!

Well it's Saturday now in most places and to be honest the weather hasn't been this beautiful in the last few weeks where I live.
There's definitely no sign of the world ending ....... wait, did you hear something?

Is this the Australian couple that are claiming they're Jesus and Mary?

Actually, they are worse than that. They are claiming to be the Jesus and Mary CHAIN! Whoh!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIOim3J-jpU"]YouTube - ‪The Jesus And Mary Chain - Blues From A Gun (Video)‬‏[/ame]

I just hope I don't sleep in too late and miss it.

Well, it's 12:14 am here. If being drunk and watching Office Space is heaven/purgatory I guess it's alright or whatever.

Reactions: Jill Hives
Well, it's 12:14 am here. If being drunk and watching Office Space is heaven/purgatory I guess it's alright or whatever.
If that's purgatory, sign me up. I dunno though, perpetual drunkness could be taxing. If I can choose in this purgatory to sometimes be stoned instead/also, more win.

Imagine being perpetually stoned... hahaha.

It's 8:11pm here and no Rapture. what a shame.

Awwww. so NZ got no love ? D< Unfair [MENTION=3361]Elowen[/MENTION], don't you think?

How's the reaction over there?

People are generally just taking the piss out of it. Haha. I don't really know anyone who is overly religious. Most people I know who claim to be christian don't really follow Christian values anyway.

Buuuuuuuuuuut I'm getting distracted.

Basically it's 10:23 and there has either a) been no rapture or b) this is hell/purgatory (lets face it, theres no way I'M getting into heaven if it even exists!).

:p

People are generally just taking the piss out of it. Haha. I don't really know anyone who is overly religious. Most people I know who claim to be christian don't really follow Christian values anyway.

Buuuuuuuuuuut I'm getting distracted.

Basically it's 10:23 and there has either a) been no rapture or b) this is hell/purgatory (lets face it, theres no way I'M getting into heaven if it even exists!).

:p
Isn't that the case in most places? People claim they're Christian then acting in the most un-Christian values....

Hahahaha, don't sell yourself short. :) But if that's the case....So they have the internets in hell/purgatory? Interesting....

Disappointments gunna disappoint.

Apparently the Rapture's gonna be at 6 PM Eastern Time, so we still have 11 hours.

I heard it was meant to be a rolling shitstorm from one side of the world to the other. And clearly that hasn't happened since its 11:08pm here!

I heard it was meant to be a rolling shitstorm from one side of the world to the other. And clearly that hasn't happened since its 11:08pm here!
No. The prophecy is that it will happen over the whole world all at once... in an instant.

No. The prophecy is that it will happen over the whole world all at once... in an instant.

I was just saying what I heard. I don't believe in it anyway (or God) so it doesn't matter to me.

Who's time zone then?

That's what I heard too. It's going to happen at 6 PM at everywhere....

...and in another news, it's past 6 PM here and nothing happened too. SIGHE.