The Dating Persona Test | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

The Dating Persona Test

DBSDf.gif

Sly. Sensual. Guarded. Different somehow. You are The Nymph.
It appears like you’re looking for a fling or a casual sexual relationship, but it’s not that simple. You’re a hungry but also very careful person, and this generates a certain amount of sexual tension within you and in your relationships. In other aspects of life, you get what you want. In relationships, that’s not always the case.
It’s possible you intimidate potential lovers. Most likely, though, you’re a little closed off—therefore mysterious—and, naturally, people find that difficult to get with. Maybe it’s just part of your selection process, though. You’ve been in enough relationships to know to expose yourself slowly.
When you do feel comfortable with someone, though, your torrid sexual appetite will make him very happy. Your cautious nature is also a big asset in a long-term relationship. It might take longer for love to establish itself, but when it does, it’s all the stronger.

Heh.

Last edited:
The Slow Dancer Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLD)
DGLDm.gif

Steady, reliable, and cradling her tenderly. Take a deep breath, and let it out real easy...you are The Slow Dancer
Your focus is love, not sex, and for your age, you have average experience. But you

The Vapor Trail
Random Brutal Love Master (RBLM)

RBLMm.gif

Here today, gone today. You are The Vapor Trail. Are you in a relationship now?

What about now?

Vapor Trails can be highly charismatic people—unpredictable, confident, and magnetic. You’re experienced. You know how to handle yourself in a relationship, and many people appreciate that. Many people, all in a row.

You’ve had your share of blissful beginnings, to be sure. But things almost never turn out how you’d like, do they? The problem is you’re never happy with someone for an extended period of time. Relate to the following:

positive_feelings_graph.png

Vapor Trails especially need a girl who will laugh at their jokes. They’re also the most likely male type to be haunted by serious regret.

FACT: A few of your exes, the ones you were best to, will always love you. Nice going.

The Sonnet Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLD)
DGLDf.gif

Romantic, hopeful, and composed. You are the Sonnet. Get it? Composed?
Sonnets want Love and have high ideals about it. They

I'm also the Sonnet

I hated this stinking test. My only match was the Vapor Trail. Because apparently I'm too big of a bitch for most men. Whatever, boys love me and I've never heard any complaints.*rolls eyes* And I don't think I'd like vapor trails very much. FAIL.

Wow, retook this again and look what results I got: The Wild Rose

Pretty much this test bombs.

I hated this stinking test. My only match was the Vapor Trail. Because apparently I'm too big of a bitch for most men. Whatever, boys love me and I've never heard any complaints.*rolls eyes* And I don't think I'd like vapor trails very much. FAIL.
I'm the vapor trail, bitch.

I'm the vapor trail, bitch.

Well I guess I better go kill myself now. We would be a match made in fucking hell and I'd probably would end up stabbing you in the face one morning over breakfast. DOUBLE FAIL.

Aww a lovers spat. :) So much sexual tension

The 5-Night Stand Deliberate Brutal Sex Master (DBSM)
DBSMm.gif

Compassionate, loving, and understanding, but only for one business week, you are

The 5-Night Stand.

Sex is your primary objective, and you are a skilled manipulator. Therefore, you get LOTS of ass. Most likely, you juggle many women at once; you care about all of them a lot, but each of them a little. It adds up, right? One love.

You’re not dishonest with people, exactly. It’s unlikely, for instance, you’d actually say “I love you,” just to get laid; and you might even go as far as explaining “I’m not ready for a commitment” to a potential partner. Of course, when you say it, you’d smile that special smile, like you two have an inside joke. Her.]]

The secret of your success? Every nice person has an instinct to fix the broken dirtbag within you. Women especially have this instinct, because deep down they want their sons to be evil, a genetic advantage.

To wit, your most likely occupations are stock broker, lawyer, and photographer. You are a hard worker, because power and success turn you on.

“While the breadwinning, gentle husbands of the world are mowing their front lawns, you are literally fucking their wives.”

The Boy Next Door
Random Gentle Love Dreamer (RGLD)

RGLDm.gif

Kind, yearning, playful, you are The Boy Next Door. You

The Maid of Honor
Deliberate Gentle Love Master (DGLM)

DGLMf.gif

Appreciated for your kindness and envied for all your experience, you are The Maid of Honor.

Charismatic, affectionate, and terrific in relationships, you are what many guys would call a

The Sonnet
Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLD)

Sonnets want Love and have high ideals about it. They’re conscientious people, caring & careful. You yourself have deep convictions, and you devote a lot of thought to romance and what it should be. This will frighten away most potential mates, but that’s okay, because you’re very choosy with your affections anyway. You’d absolutely refuse to date someone dumber than you, for instance.

Lovers who share your idealized perspective, or who are at least willing to totally throw themselves into a relationship, will be very, very happy with you. And you with them. You’re already selfless and compassionate, and with the right partner, there’s no doubt you can be sensual, even adventurously so.

You probably have lots of female friends, and they have a special soft spot for you. Babies do, too, at the tippy-top of their baby skulls.

The Sonnet Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLD)
DGLDf.gif

Sonnets want Love and have high ideals about it. They’re conscientious people, caring & careful. You yourself have deep convictions, and you devote a lot of thought to romance and what it should be. This will frighten away most potential mates, but that’s okay, because you’re very choosy with your affections anyway. You’d absolutely refuse to date someone dumber than you, for instance.
Lovers who share your idealized perspective, or who are at least willing to totally throw themselves into a relationship, will be very, very happy with you. And you with them. You’re already selfless and compassionate, and with the right partner, there’s no doubt you can be sensual, even adventurously so.
You probably have lots of female friends, and they have a special soft spot for you. Babies do, too, at the tippy-top of their baby skulls.

I always get the "love" results because they assume, since I am not seeking sex, I must be seeking love.

God_fucking_Damn_me

I got the Sonnet too. There seems to be lots of those here.

I think the result sonnet is inaccurate.

for example, if I replaced "Sex" with "Camping"

I'd probably get a much better result.

Twas a tie

The Nurse
Random Gentle Sex Dreamer (RGSD)

Friendly and eager. Sexy in white. You are The Nurse.

Like your male counterpart, The Poolboy, you’re a fun and goofy, but giving, friend. You believe that life and love should be taken with a grain of salt. We’ll bet you smile a lot, which people find contagious.

If only they knew the reason...the fact is, you spend WAY more time fantasizing than the average girl. While your friends lean desperately towards love, you’re chemically biased towards anti-love: sex. You’d never date someone you didn’t find immediately kissable.

To maximize satisfaction, you should find someone carefree and sexual, just like you. Avoid Brutal types at all costs. A final bit of advice: experience doesn’t matter. You didn’t qualify as a Master, and your perfect match need not either.

Fiery. Hungry. Blatant. Sexual. Christ. You are Half-Cocked.

There’s a lot of wild lust inside you, banging around, that much is obvious. There’s also a lot of untamed emotion. When either escapes, look out. One minute you’re completely together, the next you’re a howling gale of hormones and opinions.

Outside relationships, your intense, mercurial personality makes you a charmer. You can be fiercely devoted, and it’s likely that many of your friends will be friends-for-life. Of course, your enemies are likewise certain and zealous, especially your exes and their therapists.

You will find the right person. In the short term, he’s someone virile who won’t sweat your imperfections. In the long term, he will be someone mature and caring who will grow to love them.

Last edited:
Loving, hopeful, open. Likely to carry on an romance from afar. You are The Window Shopper.
You take love as opportunities come, which can lead to a high-anxiety, but high-flying romantic life. You