Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P | Page 40 | INFJ Forum

Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P

its [MENTION=1069]Jana[/MENTION] , always has been....sigh in another world I would be by her side (where is the frickin love struck monkey?)

Reactions: Jana
my soul sista is @WellNoWonder I wish I knew you better. Seem like someone who would keep it real.

Last edited:
[MENTION=6964]Colt[/MENTION], duh.

Mine are [MENTION=1834]894tt3h9[/MENTION] (sandra_b) and [MENTION=5146]happiness[/MENTION]

[MENTION=3096]Nixie[/MENTION]

Mwahahahahahahahaa!

::big ol hugs::

INFJ-board crush: [MENTION=4108]Radiant Shadow[/MENTION]
INFJ-board twin soul: [MENTION=7838]SpecialEdition[/MENTION]

Reactions: Radiantshadow
I used to enjoy sharing words with Tovlo. She made me feel accepted and at ease with myself. Sriracha makes me smile and feel good sharing words. Funny how little I used to share with others, and how easy it is to talk with certain people now.

In real life, I talk more than I did now. I still don't like conversing much with trouble-makers, scat-stirrers, self-righteous hypocrites, and such. The arrogance of some people that think they know so much when they know so little somewhat amuses me, but I'd rather be walking alone in the woods. People that say things strictly to try and aggravate me seem like very small people............with a lot to learn. They listen to the wrong people, believe the wrong things, and feel great about their knowledge. Good for them. Hope the door doesn't hit them in the butt when they leave and don't care to ever see them again. Life is too short.
[MENTION=4423]Sriracha[/MENTION], what does it mean when you get reindeer poop? How's Dug the wonder dog? Take good care of that family of yours!!

(I admit to having a Odyne, Special Edition double fantasy)

It always has been and probably always will be [MENTION=3791]knight in battle[/MENTION].

Reactions: knight in battle
[MENTION=9054]BrightWhiteHeart[/MENTION]'s cats...

Reactions: h097b3w86
I'm not usually into bestiality, but damn [MENTION=9248]meowsers[/MENTION], you are one fine feline. What say we get a bit of catnip, a ball of string and have us one hell of a time.

I got sucked in and couldnt help but look. Yes, I hate myself for it.

The last time I had a crush I was around 15. After that I just did something about it.

Forum-person-I-SO-wanna-do-makeup-with: @bionic --- OMG, guuuurl, I got a beauty blender! LOVE IT!!!)))))

detailsssss... what color, the hot pink one?? One day when I go to Portland, we shall do makeovers on each other and get manis :)