Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P | Page 42 | INFJ Forum

Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P

:m122:

My online crushes dont post here.

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION]

Because even though I don't agree with a lot of what he says (like the belief there will be inflation in the near future). I still respect the fact that he is constantly pushing us to question our beliefs and seek truth. He isn't afraid to push ideas that aren't in agreement with the consensus. And that is important, because without people like that we would blindly follow what we are told. Universal truth is not measured in mass appeal. Without people like muir, there would be no revolution and no progress.

Ive posted on almost every other thread so here goes.
@satanspunchbowl - you and me forever.

Twin souls: [MENTION=11100]flower[/MENTION] and [MENTION=10166]DonTaushMe[/MENTION] =]

Crush: [MENTION=9859]Mishyou[/MENTION] l0l jk XD

Reactions: rawr and flower
Ms. @purplecrayons is doing well. She and @insontis are expecting their first child later this summer. Forum love turned into real love....tis so adorable.

Shut the fuck up! Seriously?!

That is amazing on so many levels.

Stories like that make me think that my connections and friendships on this forum are worthwhile and deserve my time. Online relationships can be genuine and authentic in their own way.

What great news. I am all smiles right now. (:)

Reactions: Kgal
@muir

Because even though I don't agree with a lot of what he says (like the belief there will be inflation in the near future). I still respect the fact that he is constantly pushing us to question our beliefs and seek truth. He isn't afraid to push ideas that aren't in agreement with the consensus. And that is important, because without people like that we would blindly follow what we are told. Universal truth is not measured in mass appeal. Without people like muir, there would be no revolution and no progress.

Thankyou kindly!

I think i might have just accidentally pressed the report button thinking it was the rep button! For the record i did not intend to do that lol

The rep button seems to have dissapeared presumably because you are on holiday

Thankyou for this post, it brightened up my day and i'm glad you 'get it'

I DO provide different angles to things. This can challenge currently held perceptions but if a perception has strong foundations then the holder of the perception need have no fear!

If the perception does not have strong foundations then it might be time to reflect on it anyway

I hope you're well and that you enjoy your holiday

best wishes

muir

[MENTION=6917]sprinkles[/MENTION]

Cool as can be, funny as shit, and smart enough to get me all hot and bothered. Whenever I'm feeling down or letting petty things get the better of me, I just think about how she would handle it. Literally the best person (apart from, like, maybe Gandhi? Probably not.)

Just for fun.

No way in heck [MENTION=11054]missjayjay[/MENTION]. But do I highly regard her posts. :p

Last edited:
I have so many <3
[MENTION=5511]ruji[/MENTION] you are so sharp and funny [MENTION=2240]rawr[/MENTION] you are so chill and that interest in classical is great [MENTION=14730]Milktoast Bandit[/MENTION] you are my twin soul <3 [MENTION=9809]La Sagna[/MENTION] you are my sister [MENTION=680]just me[/MENTION] you are my friend

Twin soul: [MENTION=14664]dang[/MENTION]

Forum crush [MENTION=14199]brightmoon[/MENTION]

My crush on @PintoBean is real. I can't deny that I'm into @Misadventure and @Free also. @Sinny consistently makes me lol. @flower is adorable. Still think @Wyote is my soul buddy. I have a soft spot for [MENTION=862]Flavus Aquila[/MENTION] and @Poetic Justice. I also really appreciate @acd, @Asa, and @invisible.

I don't really know anyone here that well, but I certainly enjoy and appreciate all your posts.

/homecoming vote

Also, I know [MENTION=5861]Horatio[/MENTION] is on holiday, but that man literally kills me.

Twin soul: [MENTION=14664]dang[/MENTION]

Forum crush [MENTION=14199]brightmoon[/MENTION]

But you always give me a hard time. You must be hard on yourself as well. I know I am that way. By the way, you check out photos from Britney's recent Billboard awards performance? She was riding like a cow girl. I am sure you would approve.