Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P

Not2bforgot10

Community Member
Jan 15, 2009
MBTI
xNFJ
Enneagram
3w4 SX
Hmm... now is the time INFJ's... to step up to the plate, and tell your secret! *Bells ring* Who... are... you attracted to?! Share with us! Don't be shy; it is now time to develop that lovely E confidence ;)

Also, who is your twin soul on here, as in twin?

Ciaoooo.

Good luck getting anyone to really admit this . . .:m155: *this should be quite interesting*

MF! That was easy!
I don't know about my twin soul.

Now is the time to hint subtle clues... to be quirky and subtle. *Mischievous grin*

INFJ creativity, tell your lady love how you feel! Or your lovely manly figure :p

i have platonic crushes on half the forum, really. Some burn a little stronger than others. I may have a legitimate crush on someone. Or a couple of someones. Hee. *Sings* I'll never tell.

ETA:
Now is the time to hint subtle clues... to be quirky and subtle. *Mischievous grin*

INFJ creativity, tell your lady love how you feel! Or your lovely manly figure :p

Oh secret love letters to secret crushes? Hells yeah. I'm in. This sounds fun.

Last edited:
I think Timeless is a really attractive guy. I don't think I have a forum crush, though. Or twin soul.

Edit: I lied. I have little crushes on alot of people, but none significant enough to truly call a 'crush'.

Last edited:
We have had this thread already you know. But it was months ago and the players have changed, so have at it! It was good fun last time. I have lots of crushes, I'm just like that. But twin soul......yes there is one. The force is strong in you precious..........:fencing:

curioser and curioser . . .

i have a crush on Soulful. she has a gorgeous way of writing :)

Reactions: Soulful
Haha, I'm going to start speaking in another language here :p In tongues. Translate that, baby :p

Haha, I'm going to start speaking in another language here :p In tongues. Translate that, baby :p

I don't need to translate it. My Ni tells me what you're saying. And that's hot! :m140:

.......ps--what's with the hairy guy avatar?

I have other crushes but I'd feel bad about putting them on the spot.

Okay, lets pretend that you are writing an article in the newspaper... either to your lady (or manly) ;) love, specific or imaginary -- what would you say?

Additionally, how would you describe yourself? Reveal a secret.

Reactions: knight in battle