Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P

Hush Indy you know you love it. Quiet before I have an impossible crush on you. Ha!

Anywho. I present Nickeyslist. Its like craigslist but with even more typos.

Missed Connections:

Almost. You know, i don't think you'd believe me, even in a thousand years of magic, but I think you're almost perfect the way you are. I don't think anyone sent you the memo though. i want to write a new snapshot of you every day you and show you yourself through the filter of my affections. I

Wow. I can't wait for more. :) That's horrible of me, especially since I'm not saying anything either! Although, I don't know if I've even really had a crush in a long time.
Sorry Indigo, you've fallen into the trap by posting here. It's only a matter of time.

Last edited:
Hush Indy you know you love it. Quiet before I have an impossible crush on you. Ha!

Missed Connections:

Almost. You know, i don't think you'd believe me, even in a thousand years of magic, but I think you're almost perfect the way you are. I don't think anyone sent you the memo though. i want to write a new snapshot of you every day you and show you yourself through the filter of my affections. I

There are a handful of people on this board I feel I've gotten to know over the past year or so, and I wouldn't say I have crushes on them, but rather admiration. They are people I'd like to meet, and wish that distance didn't keep us from being friends in real life. I don't have any romantic feelings (what I'm reading as a crush) for anyone I've met on this board, but if by crush you mean said admiration, then I guess I have a few crushes. Man crushes as well.

Missed Connections:

LAURIE

Moxie

no twin soul. I generally ignore other INTJs here. Yeah I'm a real dick. I literally ignore their reps, visitor messages, and PMs.

Moxie is a sweetheart. I miss her. Let's go knock on her door and run away! :m2:

Let's print out the photos we have of her from facebook, enlarge them, and tape them all over our rooms.

Let's print out the photos we have of her from facebook, enlarge them, and tape them all over our rooms.

You mean you haven't done this already? :m075:

Yeah, if I was gay Indigosensor would be a candidate. I would totally be the top though.

DoveAlexa. Thought that was obvious by now.

something someone posted looks written for me... Didnt know she wanted to punch me in the face though...

ACD
Bored Now
Dneecy
Gloomy
Laurie
May
Morgain
Not2be4got
RecklessDreamer
Skoff

something someone posted looks written for me... Didnt know she wanted to punch me in the face though...

ACD
Bored Now
Dneecy
Gloomy
Laurie
May
Morgain
Not2be4got
RecklessDreamer
Skoff

that's it?

Crushes... as in people I'd take out on a date if I could...

RecklessDreamer - She's beautiful in that way that makes me want to hug her until she's giddy.
Laurie - She's so pretty and sweet, but also seems like someone who I'd click with, lots of similar interests and approaches.
IndigoSensor - Yes, I'm bisexual for the right guy, and he's my type - beautiful, sweethearted, but also focused and wise.
Jess - Just plain gorgeous and talented. Her art and mind remind me a lot of my own. I can clearly sense the chemistry we'd have.
Skoffin - Aside from being beautiful, and the fact that I love the way her mind works... there is something else about her that I can't explain that is terribly attractive.
TheDaringHatTrick - Awesome with awesome sauce - smart, beautiful, and she gets me. What more could a guy ask for?
Serendipity - Pure unadulterated sexiness and stage presence levels of raw charisma combined with an amazing mind... and her voice is so beautiful that I'd date it all by itself.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some. I'll add them later.

As for Twin Souls... I think QuestingPoet and TDHT come the closest.

Last edited:

ACD
Bored Now
Dneecy
Gloomy
Laurie
May
Morgain
Not2be4got
RecklessDreamer
Skoff

IndigoSensor - Yes, I'm bisexual for the right guy, and he's my type - beautiful, sweethearted, but also focused and wise.

But yeah you're right......... I'd probably give Indy a few jabs too if we were ever camping together and sharing a tent or something. I'd likely try for one of his hot female friends first though. He'd likely be my fallback lay for the night. Only I wouldn't tell him. I think he would really enjoy discovering that his tentmate actually has a pleasant surprise waiting for him. It's like a surprise birthday party, only it's like.. "SURPRISE! You're getting laid tonight!!!" I'd be completely nude in my sleeping bag and when we've both settled into our respective sleeping bags, after talking for a few minutes, during one of the lulls, I would jump up and scream "SURPRISE INDY, WE'RE HAVING SEX TONIGHT" and then go to town.

Last edited: