Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P

Who wouldn't go bi for Indigo?

Crushes... as in people I'd take out on a date if I could...

RecklessDreamer - She's beautiful in that way that makes me want to hug her until she's giddy.
Laurie - She's so pretty and sweet, but also seems like someone who I'd click with, lots of similar interests and approaches.
IndigoSensor - Yes, I'm bisexual for the right guy, and he's my type - beautiful, sweethearted, but also focused and wise.
Jess - Just plain gorgeous and talented. Her art and mind remind me a lot of my own. I can clearly sense the chemistry we'd have.
Skoffin - Aside from being beautiful, and the fact that I love the way her mind works... there is something else about her that I can't explain that is terribly attractive.
TheDaringHatTrick - Awesome with awesome sauce - smart, beautiful, and she gets me. What more could a guy ask for?
Serendipity - Pure unadulterated sexiness and stage presence levels of raw charisma combined with an amazing mind... and her voice is so beautiful that I'd date it all by itself.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some. I'll add them later.

As for Twin Souls... I think QuestingPoet and TDHT come the closest.

you had me at "crushes"!!

Who wouldn't go bi for Indigo?

Heh, true that. He's just too lovable.

you had me at "crushes"!!

/cackle

....................... Are you forgetting someone?

If I am it isn't you. Sorry bro, but I find you kinda creepy.

Because of stuff like this...

But yeah you're right......... I'd probably give Indy a few jabs too if we were ever camping together and sharing a tent or something. I'd likely try for one of his hot female friends first though. He'd likely be my fallback lay for the night. Only I wouldn't tell him. I think he would really enjoy discovering that his tentmate actually has a pleasant surprise waiting for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Questingpoet
something someone posted looks written for me... Didnt know she wanted to punch me in the face though...

ACD
Bored Now
Dneecy
Gloomy
Laurie
May
Morgain
Not2be4got
RecklessDreamer
Skoff

We heard you the first time. Sort your internet out!

yeah, who wouldn't plow his field
he's in for a surprise tomorrow morning
when he wakes up and logs on
and finds out
"SURPRISE. WE ALL WANT TO GET ALL UP IN THERE"

It just doesnt show mr that it posted, so I assume it hasn't. I am on the mobile phone, i cant afford to write it all out all the time.

And no, that's not it, it's just that my crushes are passionate like rocket fuel. They dont burn down into smouldering coals to heat back up all the time when new fuels are added unless the heat and passion of my crush is supported.

I would not go gay for indigo... I like him well enough, but we don't have any spark. Timeless on the otherhand...

You're right... Skoffin is a beautiful girl who is very amusing and charming. She has the ability to make you feel relaxed and protective of her.

yeah, who wouldn't plow his field
he's in for a surprise tomorrow morning
when he wakes up and logs on
and finds out
"SURPRISE. WE ALL WANT TO GET ALL UP IN THERE"

Wonder what his reaction'll be. Either he'll never log on again or he'll make a bolt for the body butter.

I'm hoping the latter...

I hereby declare pierce as my twin soul.

I say we hold a party for IndigoSensor. We will tell him it's an "Indigo appreciation party". But we're going to round up all the dudes from here and..... give him the best surprise of his life!!!!

Yea Skoffin's hot! I've always ignored her posts though, cuz I hated her avatar, so I know nothing about her besides that she's a self-proclaimed INTP.

Ok, I'll say it. No crushes this time, but twin souls:

Male--Nobleheart

Female--Entyqua

They are my yin and yang. Enty captures me perfectly. Kindred spirits is what we speaks of........

No crushes, but...

Biggest sweetheart - Dneecey
Person I look up to most - Elf

Last edited:
Reactions: Puck
something someone posted looks written for me... Didnt know she wanted to punch me in the face though...

ACD
Bored Now
Dneecy
Gloomy
Laurie
May
Morgain
Not2be4got
RecklessDreamer
Skoff

Yeah I noticed that, and the whole 'punch in the face' kind of made me think of you automatically.
Anyways, where you been, sexyface? ;)

Crushes... as in people I'd take out on a date if I could...

RecklessDreamer - She's beautiful in that way that makes me want to hug her until she's giddy.
Laurie - She's so pretty and sweet, but also seems like someone who I'd click with, lots of similar interests and approaches.
IndigoSensor - Yes, I'm bisexual for the right guy, and he's my type - beautiful, sweethearted, but also focused and wise.
Jess - Just plain gorgeous and talented. Her art and mind remind me a lot of my own. I can clearly sense the chemistry we'd have.
Skoffin - Aside from being beautiful, and the fact that I love the way her mind works... there is something else about her that I can't explain that is terribly attractive.
TheDaringHatTrick - Awesome with awesome sauce - smart, beautiful, and she gets me. What more could a guy ask for?
Serendipity - Pure unadulterated sexiness and stage presence levels of raw charisma combined with an amazing mind... and her voice is so beautiful that I'd date it all by itself.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some. I'll add them later.

As for Twin Souls... I think QuestingPoet and TDHT come the closest.

*Blushes*
I am giddy I am I am!!
:m129:

Pierce is my twin soul and Satya is my crush.