Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P | Page 41 | INFJ Forum

Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P

my twin soul is @Bird. my crushes are many and various, because youre all so cool and excellent.

Twins forever.
Something that can never be undone.

So, I have a secret crush on someone and I don't know who it is . . . :D

Awwwww *delicately shoves @Odyne aside* @rawr you're a sweetheart :hug:

Totally got the hots for @CrazyBeautiful these days. And @Jacobi is just an animal.

Awww, you're so sweet <3

But I see you accidentally added [MENTION=5667]Jacobi[/MENTION] to this post. Let me get rid of him for you.

1341421730_boy_pushes_girl_off_box.gif

Jacobi- You're the little girl. Teehee.

I'm secretly in love with all of you....

:mhula:

Reactions: grt$5vb
Ms. @purplecrayons is doing well. She and @insontis are expecting their first child later this summer. Forum love turned into real love....tis so adorable.

I heard forum love between you and an anonymous member is flourishing into rl love.

HEY!

You totally can blow up a coco puff.

LOL. That is a quote from Mystery Science Theatre 3000. It was from god knows what episode where they were tearing apart god knows what old sci fi movie. But the scene shows this really poorly done "planet" which is obviously the camera man moving into a close up of a model and it does look like a coco puff...then it is blown up. So the one MST3000 guy says "Don't you know you can't blow up a coco puff". My brother and 2 of my sisters were with us and we all busted out laughing...it is one of my favorite memories of a snarky comment.

Now I guess I'll have to find some other innocuous or esoteric comment for my sig.

LOL. That is a quote from Mystery Science Theatre 3000. It was from god knows what episode where they were tearing apart god knows what old sci fi movie. But the scene shows this really poorly done "planet" which is obviously the camera man moving into a close up of a model and it does look like a coco puff...then it is blown up. So the one MST3000 guy says "Don't you know you can't blow up a coco puff". My brother and 2 of my sisters were with us and we all busted out laughing...it is one of my favorite memories of a snarky comment.

Now I guess I'll have to find some other innocuous or esoteric comment for my sig.

Bwhahaha.

And you've just MSTed your way to to the top of my INFJ forum crush list. I'd offer to peel you a grape, but somehow I get the feeling you'd probably prefer something out of the cereal cupboard instead :p

Too bad, [MENTION=4822]Matt3737[/MENTION], looks like you're back to number two!

Bwhahaha.

And you've just MSTed your way to to the top of my INFJ forum crush list. I'd offer to peel you a grape, but somehow I get the feeling you'd probably prefer something out of the cereal cupboard instead :p

Too bad, [MENTION=4822]Matt3737[/MENTION], looks like you're back to number two!

Haha! I can settle for that, as long as it's not other males. Maybe I can talk you both into a three-way snuggle session...:mlove2: