Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P | Page 38 | INFJ Forum

Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P

Reactions: 5r6jhd
I think [MENTION=3240]Jill Hives[/MENTION] is my kindred soul. She's just as weird as I am...its fabulous.

Reactions: Jill Hives
I adore [MENTION=1360]TheDaringHatTrick[/MENTION]

Reactions: sassafras
May---Elicity---tinyBubbles.

May---Elicity---tinyBubbles.
-Chokes on her drink-
ehem.

I happen to think knight in battles is lovely. And I think I spelled his name wrong

[MENTION=5437]Paladin-X[/MENTION]

It's like I always say, if no one else is going to stroke my ego, I'll just stroke it myself.

@Paladin-X

It's like I always say, if no one else is going to stroke my ego, I'll just stroke it myself.

tumblr_lsux3miKsH1qafrh6.gif

Reactions: acd
@Paladin-X

Heartily agree. *while Genuine strokes her own ego and non-existent long hair* :D

I dont have any crushes right now. Neither do I have a soul.

Oh crushes - there are some! I love them all in different ways :) But I'd blush, so I skip the names. Many smart, beautiful, thoughtful people here.

As for twin-souls:
[MENTION=5715]Lemonworld[/MENTION] - but it goes beyond the forum talk.

[MENTION=1669]Genuine[/MENTION] seems very alike when I read the blog. There are things that I don't write but then bam and [MENTION=1669]Genuine[/MENTION] has posted it!

[MENTION=5297]Neverwhere[/MENTION] has a way about her that makes me think we'd get along, despite that feelery INFJ stuff.

[MENTION=5297]Neverwhere[/MENTION] has a way about her that makes me think we'd get along, despite that feelery INFJ stuff.

Aw, I'll try not to spew rainbows on you. ;)

Boo...I demand crushes!

lulz.

I'll crush YOU [MENTION=3765]Vicarious[/MENTION]!

BATTLE!

ab14e95563p7x.gif

[MENTION=3765]Vicarious[/MENTION] -- you know I'd always be up for taking you on a lady date. ;)

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] is my kindred spirit, I love this guy. A lot of people dismiss him as a "conspiracy theorist" because his posts are occasionally sensationalistic but there actually is a lot of credence to what he says. Despite him and I doing our political research totally independent of one another, we've both come to the same conclusions on a lot of things

I'm so fucking pissed that [MENTION=4717]subwayrider[/MENTION] is taking a break from the forums, I could honestly take like 3/4ths of his blog posts and repost them on my blog

[MENTION=3998]niffer[/MENTION] is my homeslice

[MENTION=6650]SealHammer[/MENTION] is a wiseass, someone a little too smart for his own good. He's made several posts that have made me bust out laughing. We're similar in that we're both young and a lot smarter than our age would suggest.

People I admire from afar...

I don't really know [MENTION=1425]Korg[/MENTION] that well at all, but I really respect the way he carries himself. He carries himself like a real man and I want to carry myself in a similar way when I'm older. [MENTION=2926]Bird[/MENTION] is a class act and I get why she seems so happy with him. Korg, are you an ENTJ by any chance?

I like [MENTION=1939]Stu[/MENTION]. He's definitely an INFJ haha

I think [MENTION=5824]linger[/MENTION] is fascinating, I hang on to every word she writes.

[MENTION=3240]Jill Hives[/MENTION] is weird so she gets a two giant thumbs up in my book. I only ran into her in the TC once but I thoght she was tons of fun.

[MENTION=5297]Neverwhere[/MENTION] is sassy, intelligent, blunt, and is very open about who she is. I love it. I think I was an Irishman in a past life because I'm fascinated with Irish culture. The hard drinking, the accent, the vulgarity (not that these traits are reflective of every Irish person) is pretty fucking sweet.

Last edited:
Reactions: muir and Matt3737
[MENTION=3240]Jill Hives[/MENTION] I'm steadily crushing on you :tape: :tape:

I don't know whyyy on Earth didn't I mention [MENTION=5559]Cornerstone[/MENTION] earlier... I might have been delirious lol It should be something self-explanatory long time ago.

[MENTION=4956]charlene[/MENTION] I think you're very very warm :m176:

hey [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] I don't care people think you're weird, we make our anarchist utopia together. After all, everything is better when it has a nutty flavour.

I wonder if [MENTION=2873]Serenity[/MENTION] is nearly everybody's crush ;)

soon I'll crush on half a board, I tell you that LOL :pound: it is a dangerous environment here

Reactions: Quiet and muir
I suppose my lists here are people I have great admiration for rather than crushes...but yeah
[MENTION=1009]bamf[/MENTION] . There's something special about him. I think we would be good friends in real life. We have been scheduled to go drinking for a while now, I ought to instigate forum drinks on TC (i'd like to see what some of you arel ike drunk :D ) But back to bamf....yes, I have enjoyed reading his posts on Facebook. I really admire his dedication and passion for his students, I think he's the kind of person that could really make a difference.
[MENTION=1360]TheDaringHatTrick[/MENTION] I really adore her, even if just from afar. She's someone I'd like to get to know better. She seems like someone who is deep, caring and with a strong sense of fun. I appreciate her sense of humour.

Reactions: sassafras and bamf
Korg, are you an ENTJ by any chance?

I get asked that about once a week here.

The answer is: I don't know for certian. The most questionable function is I vs E -- but ENTJ possible.