Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P | Page 33 | INFJ Forum

Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P

[MENTION=4015]purplecrayons[/MENTION] - possible twin soul :) I often relate to what you say in your posts.

Reactions: grt$5vb
To name EVERYONE would take too long!

I wouldn't say they're crushes, just people that entice me and make me fall in love with them through words. :) I want to read everything they write and they often make me laugh! Like for instance I think:

@Sensiko had me at *swoon*

My favorite people to make me laugh?
@o_q *le sigh* (i think i may have repped luzi more than anyone on the forum... there is just something about this intp...)
@uberrogo :wink:
@acd i would totally run away with you

People I just love and want to read everything they say?
@bamf i am convinced NO ONE can write a poem better than he can. *shrug*
@jimtaylor
@sandra_b
@Flavus Aquila
@purplecrayons
@arbygil
@efromm
@The Jester
@Carrie
@Bird
@Sali
@Billy
@Kgal

There are a ton more... as I said in the "what excites you" thread... It's very easy to catch my fancy.. but to keep it well.. that's to be decided. But who am I kidding.. I just love and love and love. :) (anyway, there are no real crush crushes as of late... just find these people are the ones I'm drawn to.)
Also I tried to keep this list current to the people I notice are active on the forum now. I have many lost loves from a different time in this forum. :(

:hug: dneecey

I know what you mean neecey....

There were some lovely people here back when I joined almost 2 years ago that I wish would pop in once in a while. I miss their hearts. It's nice to see you here again.

I wouldn't say I have any crushes, but there are certainly a good number that stand out/intrigue me (I'm sure more will with time).

[MENTION=1060]dneecey[/MENTION] - I don't know you very well, but you come off as very genuine/and have good sense of humor (you've also linked some very cool tunes).

[MENTION=2578]Kgal[/MENTION] - I don't need to say much, you're very intelligent and wise (you have some really great posts).

[MENTION=2890]Lerxst[/MENTION] - You've found causes worth fighting for; regardless of what the majority may believe.

[MENTION=3920]CAptain[/MENTION] - Find you quite relatable – beyond your taste in music. Probably the nicest guy on the forum as well.

[MENTION=4717]subwayrider[/MENTION] - You’ve had some of the coolest avatars, and have some interesting insights/experiences – and you seem to know the typology stuff quite well.

[MENTION=4015]purplecrayons[/MENTION] - Strong, genuine, bubbly person(or you appear to be), who usually gives very good advice.

[MENTION=630]Blind Bandit[/MENTION] – don’t see you around much, but I find you relatable whenever you post.

[MENTION=4855]JGirl[/MENTION] – Another wise/ knowledgable person. We may not agree on things, but I always respect your opinion. Don’t take this as an insult, but you remind me of my mother.

[MENTION=4423]Sriracha[/MENTION] – Someone who questions the information given, and has found a lot of life’s truths through experience.

[MENTION=3876]mochi[/MENTION] - Friendly, kind, and a bit reserved – All good traits (to me anyway).

[MENTION=3998]niffer[/MENTION] - Outgoing, funny, and unafraid to speak her mind. I respect and admire these traits.

[MENTION=1814]invisible[/MENTION] - Another with unqiue/cool avatars, you have a way with words.

[MENTION=4835]flipper[/MENTION] - Kind, funny, expressive, and artistic. An interesting and driven person to say the least.

[MENTION=1669]Carrie[/MENTION] - start/create a good number of the best threads, and have tons of nice imagery/ wise words in your blog.

Guess this post turned out longer and more thorough than I expected, ah well.

Finally my twin-soul would be [MENTION=4827]skippy64[/MENTION] – I’ve known you since pre-school (long time man). You’re my best friend, and while we may not always view the world in the same way, we often come to similar conclusions.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say I have any crushes, but there are certainly a good number that stand out/intrigue me (I'm sure more will with time).

@dneecey - I don't know you very well, but you come off as very genuine/and have good sense of humor (you've also linked some very cool tunes).

@Kgal - I don't need to say much, you're very intelligent and wise (you have some really great posts).

@Lerxst - You've found causes worth fighting for; regardless of what the majority may believe.

@CAptain - Find you quite relatable – beyond your taste in music. Probably the nicest guy the forum as well.

@subwayrider - You’ve had some of the coolest avatars, and have some interesting insights/experiences – and you seem to know the typology stuff quite well.

@purplecrayons - Strong, genuine, bubbly person(or you appear to be), who usually gives very good advice.

@Blind Bandit – don’t see you around much, but I find you relatable whenever you post.

@JGirl – Another wise/ knowledgable person. We may not agree on things, but I always respect your opinion. Don’t take this as an insult, but you remind me of my mother.

@Sriracha – Someone who questions the information given, and has found a lot of life’s truths through experience.

@mochi - Friendly, kind, and a bit reserved – All good traits (to me anyway).

@niffer - Outgoing, funny, and unafraid to speak her mind. I respect and admire these traits.

@invisible - Another with unqiue/cool avatars, you have a way with words.

@flipper - Kind, funny, expressive, and artistic. An interesting and driven person to say the least.

@Carrie - start/create a good number of the best threads, and have tons of nice imagery/ wise words in your blog.

Finally my twin-soul would be @skippy64 – I’ve known you since pre-school (long time man). You’re my best friend, and while we may not always view the world in the same way, we often come to similar conclusions.

Thanks, man. I treat others as I wish to be treated. With respect; dignity. Although sometimes I give others the wrong impression. xD

[MENTION=4798]Endersgone[/MENTION]

Awww thank you :hug:

Right back at you! :) I always find myself agreeing with your words around the forum. ^^

[MENTION=1060]dneecey[/MENTION]
[video=youtube;qxZInIyOBXk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxZInIyOBXk&ob=av2e[/video]

thank you, for the respect and the compliment.
i'm sure your mom is a fabulous lady :)

I wouldn't say they're crushes, just people that entice me and make me fall in love with them through words. :) I want to read everything they write and they often make me laugh! Like for instance I think:

@o_q *le sigh* (i think i may have repped luzi more than anyone on the forum... there is just something about this intp...)

@jimtaylor
@sandra_b
[MENTION=862]Flavus Aquila[/MENTION]
@purplecrayons
@arbygil
@efromm
@The Jester
@Carrie
@Bird
@Sali
@Billy
@Kgal

I am intrigued by:
@Matt3737
@Skarekrow
@Endersgone
@SilverRvn
@subwayrider
@bionic
@Korg

There are a ton more... as I said in the "what excites you" thread... It's very easy to catch my fancy.. but to keep it well.. that's to be decided. But who am I kidding.. I just love and love and love. :) (anyway, there are no real crush crushes as of late... just find these people are the ones I'm drawn to.) Also I tried to keep this list current to the people I notice are active on the forum now. I have many lost loves from a different time in this forum. :(

~Likes being intriguing~

[MENTION=1060]dneecey[/MENTION] - I don't know you very well, but you come off as very genuine/and have good sense of humor (you've also linked some very cool tunes).

[MENTION=2578]Kgal[/MENTION] - I don't need to say much, you're very intelligent and wise (you have some really great posts).

[MENTION=2890]Lerxst[/MENTION] - You've found causes worth fighting for; regardless of what the majority may believe.

[MENTION=3920]CAptain[/MENTION] - Find you quite relatable – beyond your taste in music. Probably the nicest guy on the forum as well.

[MENTION=4717]subwayrider[/MENTION] - You’ve had some of the coolest avatars, and have some interesting insights/experiences – and you seem to know the typology stuff quite well.

[MENTION=4015]purplecrayons[/MENTION] - Strong, genuine, bubbly person(or you appear to be), who usually gives very good advice.

[MENTION=630]Blind Bandit[/MENTION] – don’t see you around much, but I find you relatable whenever you post.

[MENTION=4855]JGirl[/MENTION] – Another wise/ knowledgable person. We may not agree on things, but I always respect your opinion. Don’t take this as an insult, but you remind me of my mother.

[MENTION=4423]Sriracha[/MENTION] – Someone who questions the information given, and has found a lot of life’s truths through experience.

[MENTION=3876]mochi[/MENTION] - Friendly, kind, and a bit reserved – All good traits (to me anyway).

[MENTION=3998]niffer[/MENTION] - Outgoing, funny, and unafraid to speak her mind. I respect and admire these traits.

[MENTION=1814]invisible[/MENTION] - Another with unqiue/cool avatars, you have a way with words.

[MENTION=4835]flipper[/MENTION] - Kind, funny, expressive, and artistic. An interesting and driven person to say the least.

[MENTION=1669]Carrie[/MENTION] - start/create a good number of the best threads, and have tons of nice imagery/ wise words in your blog.

Finally my twin-soul would be [MENTION=4827]skippy64[/MENTION] – I’ve known you since pre-school (long time man). You’re my best friend, and while we may not always view the world in the same way, we often come to similar conclusions.

Aw, thanks! You're a pretty awesome person :D

Dude... ur awesome !

*sigh* preschool... I still think it's funny to this day! "Teacher!!! He pinched me!!!!"
And you were all like (O.O) "Nooo! Don't tell... I was playing !!!"

Dude, I'm glad you pinched me, no matter how pissed off I was :D We're still friends to this day, so that means something :)

Megan Fox. She's actually here, under a secret screen name.

@jimtaylor
@sandra_b
[MENTION=862]Flavus Aquila[/MENTION]
@purplecrayons
@arbygil
@efromm
@The Jester
@Carrie
@Bird
@Sali
@Billy
@Kgal

I am intrigued by:
@Matt3737
@Skarekrow
@Endersgone
@SilverRvn
@subwayrider
@bionic
@Korg

There are a ton more... as I said in the "what excites you" thread... It's very easy to catch my fancy.. but to keep it well.. that's to be decided. But who am I kidding.. I just love and love and love. :) (anyway, there are no real crush crushes as of late... just find these people are the ones I'm drawn to.) Also I tried to keep this list current to the people I notice are active on the forum now. I have many lost loves from a different time in this forum. :(

Aw Thanks [MENTION=1060]dneecey[/MENTION]! Your so sweet!!:m032: I was so glad to hear from you the other day!