Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P | Page 34 | INFJ Forum

Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P

I'd like to add [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] to people I am intrigued by. I look forward to reading more.

Reactions: muir
I would say that my Twin Soul is a combination of [MENTION=1834]sandra_b[/MENTION] [MENTION=2578]Kgal[/MENTION] [MENTION=3799]bionic[/MENTION] [MENTION=1060]dneecey[/MENTION] , and [MENTION=4108]Radiant Shadow[/MENTION]

Reactions: Kgal
Would someone please explain to me what a crush is? How does it make one feel?

Would someone please explain to me what a crush is? How does it make one feel?

Hi just me! :wave:

Do you remember when we were in grade school and we handed out those little valentine cards and the heart shaped candies to our classmates?
Do you remember there was always one person who got sparkles in their eyes when they looked at you. And you got sparkles when you looked at them. You wanted to give that one special card and candy to that person?
It was pure innocent love straight from your heart...unconditional...just because you admired them?

Over a year ago when I had access to unlimited high speed internet I could listen to the music threads. I remember each time you posted a song to [MENTION=1579]Odyne[/MENTION]'s Instrumental Music thread my eyes would light up and a smile would curve upon my face. I knew I would love it because every song you posted was a gem - a treasure.
When I had 5 minutes to myself in my office I would shut my door, pull up your song, sit back and grin, and float away with the sounds of the music you posted.
It was a gift.

Because of that each time I saw your name my heart would grin.

That's a crush.

I feel the same way about many here. :love:

247543_153414031396076_153409601396519_292326_6910920_n.jpg

Ria!!!!!!! Ria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 11553

its [MENTION=1574]Ria[/MENTION] .....and I know I am not the only one. I miss her muscle car avatar, and the one of her smokin the cigar.

sob say la vie

I shall have to post more music....if not just for you! We do have a lot of similar tastes in a lot of music. You are too kind.

The girl in grammar school I took to the dance was not pretty, but she sure was good at sports. She was a really nice girl. We had a dance and our parents had to pick up our dates, so I invited her. While talking at the dance, a friend of mine came over and sat with us with his date. He said, "just me, you could have done a lot better. Why did you bring her?" Said it right in front of her. My heart was crushed. I stood up and asked her to move with me to another place to sit away from the jerk.

I shall have to post more music....if not just for you! We do have a lot of similar tastes in a lot of music. You are too kind.

The girl in grammar school I took to the dance was not pretty, but she sure was good at sports. She was a really nice girl. We had a dance and our parents had to pick up our dates, so I invited her. While talking at the dance, a friend of mine came over and sat with us with his date. He said, "just me, you could have done a lot better. Why did you bring her?" Said it right in front of her. My heart was crushed. I stood up and asked her to move with me to another place to sit away from the jerk.

Awww....you are a gentleman and a sweetheart. What a beautiful thing to do. :love:

How about a walk down memory lane for just a minute or two for your kindness to everyone?

[video=youtube;WfM6nRVBvGs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfM6nRVBvGs[/video]

Last edited:
Reactions: Kgal
View attachment 11553

its @Ria .....and I know I am not the only one. I miss her muscle car avatar, and the one of her smokin the cigar.

sob say la vie

Awwww. And that is a very cute picture of her. ;3

Mochi's twin soul = [MENTION=4742]eloquent_leo[/MENTION]

I propose the obligatory revival of this thread! :m029:

Reactions: mochi
Okay, if you insist

I've secretly married [MENTION=1519]The Jester[/MENTION] although he is so young his mother wouldn't let him stay out late...

I will cry at [MENTION=2434]Black Sheep[/MENTION] 's wedding

I wish @artzu thuraz still posted. He gave good snuggles.

of course, huggybuns, oh sweet huggybuns

Reactions: mochi
Hmmmm, I have a couple but they're way too fucking confusing and emotionally annoying to be called "crushes". lol.

Hmm. There were one or two real crushes, but otherwise, there are people I simply like or admire.

Always considered @Morgain a forum twin :) and [MENTION=1814]invisible[/MENTION] my artistic twin because we liked the same art.

Last edited:
I propose the obligatory revival of this thread! :m029:

The fact that you followed this up with an evil monkey fills me with suspicion. o_O :D

My twin soul : [MENTION=2926]Bird[/MENTION]

My crushes: [MENTION=4164]cocobean[/MENTION], [MENTION=2434]Black Sheep[/MENTION], [MENTION=731]uberrogo[/MENTION], [MENTION=1009]bamf[/MENTION], [MENTION=3998]niffer[/MENTION], [MENTION=3240]Jill Hives[/MENTION], [MENTION=3765]Vicarious[/MENTION]

and ive probably forgotten people

Reactions: the and Jill Hives
I KNEW this thread was going to come up again. Just knew it.

Reactions: Odyne