Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P | Page 27 | INFJ Forum

Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P

Mmmmmhmmmm, he sure is.

I don't think I post enough on here to have anyone crush on me. Not that anyone would anyway, hah.

The man who has my heart
rarely posts on here.

My for real one and my silly one.

It would be nice to feel included in that way but I have to be realistic here. :)

Remember, crushes are based on what someone feels for their crush, even if the crushed party doesn't feel crush-worthy.

I just realised.. I have a slight lady crush on Bird :) Because she reminds me of Sylvia Plath. I've no idea why.

And SouloftheLaurel... you are amazing. A truly lovely human being.

[MENTION=1779]NeverAmI[/MENTION] is my rainbow legwarmer twin. Does that count?

I'll be bold and admit it.

I have a crush on rogarn and all his intj sexiness XD
*blushes*

Last time I posted on a "crush" thread I got the "only the old guy has a crush on me", so I stopped that. Having said that, I have a huge O crush on a certain poetess! K??:mlove2:

Reactions: Nixie and jyrffw54
Last time I posted on a "crush" thread I got the "only the old guy has a crush on me", so I stopped that. Having said that, I have a huge O crush on a certain poetess! K??:mlove2:
You aren't an old guy!

i have a crush on kitty monkey

:m026:

You aren't an old guy!

Thanks [MENTION=3284]Whiskey[/MENTION] ! To some 20 somethings perhaps. Your only as old as you feel and act. All my hair and no grey helps too! ;)

I have a crush on [MENTION=1768]Raccoon Love[/MENTION], [MENTION=947]aeon[/MENTION], [MENTION=251]Wyote[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2172]Trifoilum[/MENTION]

Shh. Don't tell :p

I have a crush on [MENTION=1768]Raccoon Love[/MENTION], [MENTION=947]aeon[/MENTION], [MENTION=251]Wyote[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2172]Trifoilum[/MENTION]

Shh. Don't tell :p

I won't tell......but I may link them to this page :p

I still have a crush on myself.