Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P

I'm gonna have to use that line on my students. "I'm gonna punch him in his ballpit!"

Hmm. On second thought...

Can I just say I have a crush on everyone and be done with it? I hate leaving anyone out.:m033:

Where did you get a shark?

All ballpits come equipped with a shark. It's standard.

sharky-ball-pit.jpg

I like how this is panning out. Naked fighting in the ballpit.

And this is why we should never, EVER let kids play in ballpits without a heaping helping of both Raid and Lysol.

Okay. Answer time.

One is stubborn with their morals. - Flavus
One goes RAWR. - Dragon
One is logical and always asking us to think. - May
One is looking for answers. - Res
One is simply gorgeous, kind, and has a similar life to me. - RecklessDreamer

On a side note, my cat really likes Sun Chips. I think that's really weird.

You've got really good taste, and so does your cat it appears. :)

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
I'm gonna have to use that line on my students. "I'm gonna punch him in his ballpit!"

Hmm. On second thought...

Can I just say I have a crush on everyone and be done with it? I hate leaving anyone out.:m033:

yeah same here, well come on everyone, line up to be punched in the ballpit! *rolls up sleeves*

*lines up utterly frightened as to what beastie will get her in there*

Wait, do you mean you punched me in this?

ball-pit-costume.jpg

(note, this costume also comes equipped with shark and ninja)

yep thats the one. thats one mighty fine looking ballpit, you must be proud

I don't know where you're finding all these pics Von, but they're great! :D I also like calling you Von. Hope you don't mind.

I don't know where you're finding all these pics Von, but they're great! :D

Arrr... I'm an internet pirate, matey...

product_final.jpg

Fear me ballpit ship!

I also like calling you Von. Hope you don't mind.

Nope, everyone seems to prefer it, and since Skoffin likes it better, maybe I should change it back?

Last edited:
These two sentences combined end up being worse than the sum of their parts.

there you go, thinking with your ballpit instead of your brain again! *punch*

there you go, thinking with your ballpit instead of your brain again! *punch*

*shrug* I was thinking the same thing... And I don't have a ballpit. I have more of a... okay I'm not gonna go there. *please don't punch me*

This list is hardly complete, and aren't really crushes. It's more or less a real sense of admiration, and a group of people I wish I could sit down and talk with some day.

ACD-she's one of a kind in a unique way (and for once unique isn't a bad thing) I like her spunk, her attitude, and I wish we lived closer. I think we'd be activists together and try and change the world (or at least take over with our developing army of fem-nazis)

TDHT-not around much lately, but she was always great friend to me. She helped me out with a lot of things, and I don't think I could ever thank her enough. She's kind of like a big sister in a sense, and an old friend in another. She's an awesome writer to boot.

Dneecey-what's not to like about her? She's the friendliest person I've ever met, and I've never really met her. She knows what to say to make anyone smile, and always gives this place a warm and loving vibe. She is an amazing person, and again I hate how distance keeps everyone here apart.

Enty-I'm her first mate (or she's my first mate, depending on the day, argh! Pirates!) I've never gotten into so many jello/pudding fights with anyone in my life and been able to come out friends. That shit's serious! She's an amazing writer, and an awesome friend. She's there for anyone who needs her, and always brings the huggles.

Youhemmein- always good for a laugh! I loved tinychat and her shenanigans whilst drunk. Also, she is the patented inventor of cookies baked with love.

NAI-Sure we share the same body, so I have to put up with him, but NAI is a great dude. Always quick with a joke (and they're actually funny), and never one to let people down. I could pick his brain for hours over coffee. I'd ride my mountain bike while he zoomed past on his real bike. He's always offering some way to help if anyone is feeling down. He's someone who anyone could use as a friend, and a person I wish actually was mine (in the sense that we could hang out somewhere that wasn't the internet)

QP- finally met him last weekend. Awesome dude, and my former Jedi-Master. When ever I need advice I look to QP. He doesn't have answers for me, but rather life experience and guidance. He's been there and done that, but he never says how to act. Rather, he is supportive and always there. He's got a huge heart and a never-ending capacity to care for people. I definitely look up to QP, and can't wait for some BBQ this summer with QP and TG.

Ria too, how could I forget Ria? What isn't there to like about Ria?

Last edited:
BoredNow...I think you are the closest to an actual crush crush I come to! You are savvy, sexy and sophisticated. I love your style, your pizazz and your flare! If I weren't married, I would be fighting for a place as your lesbian lover babe! :D

Woot I'm so claiming you Enty. You already know I think you're hot like fiyah. Your hubby is just going to have to deal with it. I'll arm wrestle him for your favors. *bites Enty* See, Mine Now. *glares menacingly at all the competition*.

Damn, i'm like a feral cat lately. I should totally be taken in to get fixed or something. Hahaha.

Reactions: Puck