Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P

I don't share.

One is stubborn with their morals.
One goes RAWR.
One is logical and always asking us to think.
One is looking for answers.
One is simply gorgeous, kind, and has a similar life to me.

MF
Entyqua
Res
Qp
acd

In that order to your clues.........

likewise. k, round 1, fight! *punches skoffin in her ballpit, whatever that is*

As a ballpit owner, I know the dangers of a ballpit and how to navigate within one. you, however, have just doomed yourself.

ball-pit.jpg

As a ballpit owner, I know the dangers of a ballpit and how to navigate within one. you, however, have just doomed yourself.

ball-pit.jpg

Crap! poetic justice, do something!

I'd take a run at Shai Gar and von Hase.

skoffy and may and shai sitting in a queensized hammock all naked and stuff?

I don't share.

likewise. k, round 1, fight! *punches skoffin in her ballpit, whatever that is*

ball-pit.jpg

Crap! poetic justice, do something!

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa... no need for anyone to be devoured by ball sharks. Easy solution here, ladies. Shai can have May, and I'll take Skoffin. I don't share either.

(By the way, Skoffin, I am Von Hase)

And if I am not mistaken, I think we've found our first mutual crush... me and Skoffin?

Last edited:
*punches nobelheart in his ballpit* =P

...crushes feels kinda...*shrug* adolescent to me...and Romantically no one really gets my goose...BUT I have some very DEEP admiration for a few of you...

QP, MF, NAI- (look all letter abbreviations...weird) ANYWAY you guys get me on a level most people fail to achieve, I respect, and admire each of you deeply...You have gone far beyond the call of friendship. I dont think i can ever tell you guys how much you have helped me...*huggles* Im pretty sure I love you guys...just sayin...

BoredNow...I think you are the closest to an actual crush crush I come to! You are savvy, sexy and sophisticated. I love your style, your pizazz and your flare! If I weren't married, I would be fighting for a place as your lesbian lover babe! :D

NV, you are a kindred soul, and I find myself just wanting to know more...but you have been very sparse lately.

Dneecey, You are beautiful. Your smile is warm and it always makes me feel good inside to see it. Despite your hardships, you are always giving us that beautiful smile. you are a strong woman. I admire you deeply.

youhemmein...I have always loved and admired you, your strength, and your beauty. You are also one tough cookie. (and your funny when your drunk hehe)

Indy...obvious...read thread...

Arby You are probably one of my favorite people on here...You lift everyone up when they are down, you know the right thing to say every time, AND you are hot! I would love to sit and talk about writing with you over coffee sometime!

Im sure there are more...I know there is more...but this post is getting long and mushy...dont step in it!

Last edited:
Noble, I know you're Von Hase. I just like that name better and am more used to it, thus I ended up using Von out of habit :p

Reactions: VH
:popcorn: This is quite entertaining, anyone want to share some popcorn with me and watch? :pop2:

Okay. Answer time.

One is stubborn with their morals. - Flavus
One goes RAWR. - Dragon
One is logical and always asking us to think. - May
One is looking for answers. - Res
One is simply gorgeous, kind, and has a similar life to me. - RecklessDreamer

On a side note, my cat really likes Sun Chips. I think that's really weird.

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
Wow. This thread got out of control while I was away. For two seconds, I might add. Where did you get a shark?

logically, i feel i should punch you in the ballpit. you know. to test the theory out. :p

(thanks babe <3)

Okay. Answer time.

One is stubborn with their morals. - Flavus
One goes RAWR. - Dragon
One is looking for answers. - Res
One is simply gorgeous, kind, and has a similar life to me. - RecklessDreamer

On a side note, my cat really likes Sun Chips. I think that's really weird.

Durn, way off then. Your INTJ mind is a neatly constructed mystery then. :m075: