Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P

One is stubborn with their morals.
One goes RAWR.
One is logical and always asking us to think.
One is looking for answers.
One is simply gorgeous, kind, and has a similar life to me.
You're so easy to figure out. I feel like it was cheating for me to say who these are.

Shai Gar, NAI

Girls: That girl, that girl, that girl. lol, because i can't imagine you not loving yourself :) you're too awesome

Shai Gar!

Okay, maybe three guys too. I'm crushing all over the place. And as for loving myself, well, I do but that's not the right answer. =D

You're so easy to figure out. I feel like it was cheating for me to say who these are.

It is cheating.

i also have a crush on poetic justice. he's good at unscrambling words ;D

you and pierce, officially the two guys with the weirdest sense of humor on here. in fact i think the world's not ready for the lethal combination that is "cheirce", just yet ;)

True... but chaz is funny.

so only bored now is the only female who has a crush on me then?

You're so vain vain you think that post was about you? don't you, don't you?

I'm appalled. Appalled I tell you!

And I want to punch lots of perfectly nice people in the face for i mate like Captain Caveman. Punch you in the face metaphorically speaking* and drag you back to my cave while you're still dazed and confused. i find it the most efficient means of seduction.

And everyone knows I'd dump all you fellas in a second for acd. Hee that's my twinsoul sister right there. But i'm like the Bizarro acd. The uncouth and random version. Hee.

And boo to you uberrogo for not having a crush on me. I guess i'll have to send you noodz to seal the deal. i'm prolly 89% kidding about that.

* punching in the face = distracting you to the point of all reason with whimsy and randomness. No actual posters were in fact harmed in the making of this post. Any resemblance to real posters, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Reactions: the and NeverAmI
Your use of numbers and variations of the word "too" are confusing!

Thanks for pointing out my typing issues. Jerk.

Okay, maybe three guys too. I'm crushing all over the place. And as for loving myself, well, I do but that's not the right answer. =D

one of the girls is Res, right?

I'd take a run at Shai Gar and von Hase.

Well, MF may get pissed, but I still hear him calling out for crow in his sleep.

PWNED!

Reactions: That Girl
Well, MF may get pissed, but I still hear him calling out for crow in his sleep.

PWNED!
SHHHH!!!! You promised to keep that a secret =(

That girl, one of the girls is Youhemmien?

That girl, one of the girls is Youhemmien?

No, although Youhemmien is awesome. Gah! So many people I would love to just sit down and discuss with.

skoffy and may and shai sitting in a queensized hammock all naked and stuff?