Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P

Woot I'm so claiming you Enty. You already know I think you're hot like fiyah. Your hubby is just going to have to deal with it. I'll arm wrestle him for your favors. *bites Enty* See, Mine Now. *glares menacingly at all the competition*.

Damn, i'm like a feral cat lately. I should totally be taken in to get fixed or something. Hahaha.

*purrs*

*rolls on back*

okies...you dont have to tell me twice!

You're so vain vain you think that post was about you? don't you, don't you?

I'm appalled. Appalled I tell you!

And I want to punch lots of perfectly nice people in the face for i mate like Captain Caveman. Punch you in the face metaphorically speaking* and drag you back to my cave while you're still dazed and confused. i find it the most efficient means of seduction.

And everyone knows I'd dump all you fellas in a second for acd. Hee that's my twinsoul sister right there. But i'm like the Bizarro acd. The uncouth and random version. Hee.

And boo to you uberrogo for not having a crush on me. I guess i'll have to send you noodz to seal the deal. i'm prolly 89% kidding about that.

* punching in the face = distracting you to the point of all reason with whimsy and randomness. No actual posters were in fact harmed in the making of this post. Any resemblance to real posters, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Well considering the blatent affections you have been showering on Shai Gar lately, I decided to let your heart flutter where it must little butterfly.

Bizzarro ACD would be me. You are ACD from darkest Africa.

Last edited:
Well considering the blatent affections you have been showering on Shai Gar lately, I decided to let your heart flutter where it must little butterfly.

Bizzarro ACD would be me. You are ACD from darkest Africa.

Boo i'm obviously just using him to get your attention. FAIL. *Kicks Shai Gar in his ballpit* See, now he's a eunuch and means nothing to me. all is right with the world again.

Reactions: acd
SilentlyHonest was my twin soul but he left =(

Reactions: the
Holy wow this thread is hilarious.
I haven't even been here a month but I can definitely say I'd give any one of you a big bear hug.

Norbert Style BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG HUG!

Attachments

• Norbert.jpg
    Norbert.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Um... So... Um...

Oh
My
God...
I'm, I'm, not sure how to feel about this thread!

In all seriousness, I was reading this, blushing like no other with embaressment, and cracking up at every other comment. But, I still have to do this: *FACEPLAM*. I am not offended at all, so none of you need to appologize. A little vulgar, but all in good fun no less. At times, HILARIOUS. I normally don't respond well to all this attention, but it truly didn't bother me.

Now, if only I could find a person in real life with this sort of admiration/attraction for me, that would be wonderful.

I'll post my forum crushes/twin-soul people later on. I sort of have to after all of this! hahaha.

Um... So... Um...

Oh
My
God...
I'm, I'm, not sure how to feel about this thread!

In all seriousness, I was reading this, blushing like no other with embaressment, and cracking up at every other comment. But, I still have to do this: *FACEPLAM*. I am not offended at all, so none of you need to appologize. A little vulgar, but all in good fun no less. At times, HILARIOUS. I normally don't respond well to all this attention, but it truly didn't bother me.

Now, if only I could find a person in real life with this sort of admiration/attraction for me, that would be wonderful.

I'll post my forum crushes/twin-soul people later on. I sort of have to after all of this! hahaha.
You have permission to borrow Chaz for a fortnight.

Reactions: IndigoSensor
You're welcome.

The group is fine with you right?

Well, I have a few forum crushes. Basicly, it I had the chance, I would probablly get to know them more, then ask them out (if that were possible).

Yield - He already knows (I think). I would snatch up in a heartbeat. He has quite a number of qualities I want in a guy, and is a total hottie. Of course, there is the problem of him being straight, and taken, haha.
Dragon - I think he already knows too. Of course, he is straight as well.
Daeledin - I kinda have a crush on him too, for three main reasons. The first is he is a chemistry major with similar intelectual interests. Second, he's attractive from the one picture I have seen. Thirdly, he is actually gay as well.
NobelHeart - Now, if you were to pull around 15/20 years off of him, I would go after him in a heartbeat, haha.

As far as Twin-Souls, I really can't think of any. There are people here who are quite similar to me, but not enough for me to say "twin". The only person who can come close to this is my mom.

You're welcome.

The group is fine with you right?

I'm indifferent.

Actually, age of consent is ONLY 16 if the sex is with someone age 16-18. Then, at 17, age 16-21. At 18, fair game.

Odd. I don't see what the maximum age is supposed to be about. Surely if you can consent to a 16 year old you can consent to anybody.

Hmm..oh..so after thinking about this over..and over in school..I got convinced to speak. o_O

Forum Crushes:

NobleHeart
Indigosensor
Rememberhenitrained
Reckless dreamer
Entyqua
Ria

And now I must *run* and no, not descriptions..xD..*

Actually, age of consent is ONLY 16 if the sex is with someone age 16-18. Then, at 17, age 16-21. At 18, fair game.

At which point, you are mine... muhuhahahahaha~

View attachment 2901

(if you're not a fan of True Blood, ignore this haha)

NobelHeart - Now, if you were to pull around 15/20 years off of him, I would go after him in a heartbeat, haha.

I'm gonna report this post for AGEISM!!!!

Forum Crushes:

NobleHeart
Indigosensor
Rememberhenitrained
Reckless dreamer
Entyqua
Ria

Finally, I'm at the TOP of someone's list!

/confetti
/fanfare

Last edited:
Okay. Answer time.

One is stubborn with their morals. - Flavus
One goes RAWR. - Dragon
One is logical and always asking us to think. - May
One is looking for answers. - Res
One is simply gorgeous, kind, and has a similar life to me. - RecklessDreamer

On a side note, my cat really likes Sun Chips. I think that's really weird.

We mutually crushed on eachother :)

We mutually crushed on eachother :)

I'm really happy to see mutual crushes. :)

So far I've got Skoffin (though I don't think she's actually into me, heh), and you've got That Girl.

I didn't notice if anyone else has mutual crushes going. Someone should roll through and check. I'm too busy being in sillymode.

Last edited: