Relationship vs Religion | Page 2 | INFJ Forum
Just someone being discipled by Christ.

I would really like to know what you have to say.

No I do not consider myself a Christian as it has devolved into a religion of hatred. I am simply following the Bible and what the Holy Spirit leads me through.

Reactions: dang and Vigilance
haha, I just told you I don't have nothing to say.

Well.. I don't know man. I am not very religious, so my opinions won't matter much anyways. I mean I believe in god, but I don't really practice. You know what I'm saying?

Well you don't have to practice anything just be willing to let Him change you and conform you into the image of Christ. He does the work not us. If you are interested check out the ministry in the OP.

Not being religious is a good thing by the way. Religion is antichrist.

Reactions: dang
Yeah, I agree with you. I mean it is good to an extent.

Cool, I would love to see it. Is it in this OP?

Aight cool cool, thanks man. I am about to check that shit out right now lol.

Hey, I got a friend who is a big time christian, and he takes me to church with him sometimes. At first, I just went to just talk to his sister and to talk to some of the cute chicks there, but it is a pretty cool place. They have group bible studies every Friday night. I even contributed to some of them.

That is awesom man, I am by no mean saying all Christians are bad. Most of them aren't aware of the deception they are under. That is why it is so sad because they think they are doing the right thing. The ones who are genuine are starting to wake up though. The Holy Spirit is pouring out upon all flesh as we speak. His Glory is upon all the earth. Satans kingdom is falling down!!! Great Grace, Peace, and Joy to you!:grinning:

Reactions: Vigilance
Worship and love me or burn for eternity.

With all due respect @Love_Conquers_All , is not Red Letter Ministries the beginnings of yet another denomination of that which you speak against? Yes, it is a problem that there are 30,000 plus denominations of Christianity, each with its own interpretation, however, they all started as one church over 2000 years ago. The real issue though, is not "religion," but the hearts and minds of the people.

Why are OPs like this always in a jumbled "non-native english speaker" sounding format? It just screams Nigerian prince scam .

Reactions: dang, Jet and acd
Why are OPs like this always in a jumbled "non-native english speaker" sounding format? It just screams Nigerian prince scam .
Purchase salvation for the low low price of $999999

Yes, I am very un-American. I was only born here and am a Navy veteran. As far as Red Letter Ministries being another denomination, I don't think they qualify as such since they don't promote extra biblical doctrine. Religion is man made and seeks to bring people into bondage through extra biblical doctrines. Relationship with Christ comes from Heaven through the Holy Spirit. The problem is that the majority of Christians don't actually believe or have faith in Christ. They make this apparent by a lack of change in their hearts and minds. If they were truly engaging the Holy Spirit they would enter the Joy that is prepared for them and have their minds renewed.

Reactions: Sandie33