You and God | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

You and God

So would flushing the loo be paying respect or does it mean you end up in hell?
Hmmm. Tough question. It's probably a form of respect to other godly beings that also need to use the loo. Furthermore, the bacteria in the poop would be wonderfully reunited with the bacteria in the sewers. That's a lot of room for love. However, since god has been so deconstructed, there's probably no way of securing an affirmative statement from the maker.

Hmmm. Tough question. It's probably a form of respect to other godly beings that also need to use the loo. Furthermore, the bacteria in the poop would be wonderfully reunited with the bacteria in the sewers. That's a lot of room for love. However, since god has been so deconstructed, there's probably no way of securing an affirmative statement from the maker.
In Korean culture they speak about Cheukshin, don't look it up because you'll never dare to poop again

Reactions: John K and mintoots
I don't have a relationship with God. I have relationships with people who do, or believe they do. Most of those whom I meet who talk about God seem to feel that I share in their beliefs and unless directly asked I do not discourage this. I respect them and would not presume to question their faith. My recently deceased brother-in-law, during a discussion a few years ago said "but you're an atheist..." a statement to which I took exception pointing out that since my late teens I have been claiming to be an agnostic. This only made it clear to me that in my family you are in or you are out.
I think what I have is a relationship with the void. It is sometimes a deep relationship, but not one that lends itself to words. The notion of "God", for me, has been perverted by the reality of suffering. Granted the "notion" is a tale that was incepted into me at a young age and then could not survive reality.
I expect nothing from the void and receive it in abundance