You and God | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

You and God

My parents introduced me to God by taking me to church. God has chosen me to be close with Him through His Spirit. Jesus has forgiven my sins through His sacrifice and blood. When God(in whatever form) speaks with me or shows me something, He is speaking to a heart that worships Him. I made no decisions. I followed. I listened. I watched. Through God's power and infinite wisdom, the heart God had me to have accepts Him without flaw. Jesus was a perfect sacrifice, like a lamb. Being God's Son, and having Him in my heart and brain...my soul....is the greatest feeling the world has to offer me. I so wish to share God with others, and feel he uses my actions, reactions, words, attitude, and wisdom to show others I am different. I have been around people and noticed small changes in how they act around me.....and others.

I may not like one's actions or attitudes, but they could be a work in progress. I can forgive a PERSON, BUT MAYBE NOT THEIR ACTIONS OR WORDS. People are like you and me. I love the good, but cannot love the evil. I can still show love towards them, just not those words or actions. Maybe they will notice one day. We are to present ourselves in a manner people will know and understand. It's a lot easier the older and more wise we become. I am thankful to God, and not a day goes by we don't "talk". I can be sitting alongside the water glassing ducks, only to have a heron light five feet from me. I feel God's presence in that. Good luck to you all.

My parents introduced me to God by taking me to church. God has chosen me to be close with Him through His Spirit. Jesus has forgiven my sins through His sacrifice and blood. When God(in whatever form) speaks with me or shows me something, He is speaking to a heart that worships Him. I made no decisions. I followed. I listened. I watched. Through God's power and infinite wisdom, the heart God had me to have accepts Him without flaw. Jesus was a perfect sacrifice, like a lamb. Being God's Son, and having Him in my heart and brain...my soul....is the greatest feeling the world has to offer me. I so wish to share God with others, and feel he uses my actions, reactions, words, attitude, and wisdom to show others I am different. I have been around people and noticed small changes in how they act around me.....and others.

I may not like one's actions or attitudes, but they could be a work in progress. I can forgive a PERSON, BUT MAYBE NOT THEIR ACTIONS OR WORDS. People are like you and me. I love the good, but cannot love the evil. I can still show love towards them, just not those words or actions. Maybe they will notice one day. We are to present ourselves in a manner people will know and understand. It's a lot easier the older and more wise we become. I am thankful to God, and not a day goes by we don't "talk". I can be sitting alongside the water glassing ducks, only to have a heron light five feet from me. I feel God's presence in that. Good luck to you all.
Beautiful!

Wow this thread is big.

To me god is the everything and god is the nothing.. as it manifests in awareness in every moment, because god is not an object to be experienced by a subject. In Christian terms:

"I am that I am."

God is found in moment to moment awareness absent of an observer. He/she is the silence behind the happenings. A vast sea of bliss and unconditional love in deep meditation

In Luke 17:20–21, Jesus says, “The kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say, ‘See here!’ or ‘See there!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you”. The kingdom of God is essentially inward, within man’s heart.

Collapse the wave of the subject into the sea of the object where no observer exists.

Last edited:
Wow this thread is big.

Really, really big.
887d4cd8642f076181b135e4539d92f9.jpg

Me and the Jesus of Nazareth used to be tight but then shit faded when I began to learn things I ignored just to feel close to the Christ.
I was really giving the magic the benefit of the doubt, but after years of looking for evidence of faith healers and not finding a single one, it just felt right to abandon religious based beliefs.
I no longer subscribe to a God concept. I like the Egyptian Gods cause they sound like something a cool sci-if screenwriter would come up with.
But I wouldn’t worship any God concept these days, including the Egyptian ones.
I usually will just thank the universe instead of a God in the sky when I need to express gratitude.
I try not to bash religion cause I know it can help the drug addict if they take it seriously.
I will continue to sharpen my spirituality through my compassion in Veganism instead.

Last edited:
I'm not good at talking about personal things, but God, His angels, saints, pious humble faithful, and everything else (plants, animals, microorganisms, water, the sky, the stars, planets, and lonely asteroids, etc) all move me to very tender feelings, and a gentle exhilaration of mind. As much as I'd feel a reluctance to look in Christ's eyes, I really hope at the end of my life to see in them an abyss of peace and consolation.

:( I just wish I wasn't such a hedonistic cunt.

I forget why I posted this, but it was something to do with a greater narrative outside the confines of this thread.
The connections between Rumi, The Cloud of Unknowing, and other ideas, conversations along with my own thought lines made it all feel otherworldly.