Post your Enneagram | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Post your Enneagram

4w3

4w5 usually. But I score pretty high on the 9 too. Can a person be a 4 AND a 9? at the same time?

Seven w Eight SX|SO :m053:

I am a 5 with balanced wings. The test said this and I also have the book "the wisdom of the enneagram" After reading this book I thought I was a healthy 5 too

SimilarMinds
7 / SX/SP/SO

Eclectic Energies #1
4w3

Eclectic Energyies #2
#1 7 / 7w6
#2 5 / 5w4
#3 5 / 5w6

When I need a main, I get Monster BFC. When I need wings, I drink Red Bull.

Last edited:
4w5 for both. I think I was a 5w4 as an INTP. Maybe I haven't really changed as much as I thought...

On SimilarMinds I was a 7w8 Side:9 My Seven and Eight were dead even :m100:

Similarminds - 5 so (no wing apparently) - also equalled 1

Eclectic - 4w5 so

You are most likely a type 9.
Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 9w8. Weird.. as 9 is the Peacekeeper and 8 is the Challenger...

Took it twice, and this second one resonates much more..

You are most likely a type 9 (the Peacemaker) with 1
wing
Type 9 - The Peacemaker
Keeping peace and harmony
Nines essentially feel a need for peace and harmony. They tend to avoid conflict at all costs, whether it be internal or interpersonal. As the potential for conflict in life is virtually ubiquitous, the Nine's desire to avoid it generally results in some degree of withdrawal from life, and many Nines are, in fact, introverted. Other Nines lead more active, social lives, but nevertheless remain to some to degree "checked out," or not fully involved, as if to insulate themselves from threats to their peace of mind.
Type 1 - The Reformer
Perfectionists, responsible, fixated on improvement
Ones are essentially looking to make things better, as they think nothing is ever quite good enough. This makes them perfectionists who want to reform and improve, who desire to make order out of the omnipresent chaos.

Last edited:
I got 4w5. And I definitely think its true! :)

the first link typed me as : Type 6 and 6w5
but similarminds typed me as : 4 and so/sp/sx [had equal tally for type 1 too though]

how confusing.

Last edited:
Insanely accurate ENNEAGRAM test :)

=) *Excited to have found this forum*

I am curious to see what people score on the following test:

http://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/test.php

(It's the 1st one: The 'classical' Enneagram test) and a tip before taking it; do NOT press the internet-browser's BACK arrow or all of your results will be deleted!

Here are my results:
Enneagram Test Results

You are most likely a type 3 or 4.
Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 3w4 or 4w3.

It is not clear from these test results which Enneagram type and wing you are.

To determine your true type, you might want to start by considering the types with the highest scores on the lists below. Also, there are many fine books and other websites that contain detailed descriptions of the types. Consulting these might give you the information you need to determine your true type. As knowing your Enneagram type involves self-knowledge, you might want to observe and analyze your behavior and motivations. You might also benefit from taking the test again later.
(Note that your lowest scores may be omitted.)
Enneagram Test Results

You are most likely a type 3.
Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 3w4.

No personality test is completely accurate. Although several measures were taken to make this test as accurate as possible, there's always a chance that you are not typed correctly by it. Therefore, when deciding which Enneagram type and wing you are, you might also want to consider the types with the highest test scores on the lists below.

(Note that your lowest scores may be omitted.)
Type 3 - 13.3
Type 6 - 13.3
Type 4 - 13.3
Type 1 - 12.3
Type 2 - 12
Type 8 - 11.7
Type 7 - 9
Type 5 - 8.7

Wing 3w4 - 20
Wing 3w2 - 20
Wing 4w3 - 19.7
Wing 2w3 - 19
Wing 1w2 - 18.3
Wing 2w1 - 18.2
Wing 6w7 - 17.8
Wing 6w5 - 17.7
Wing 4w5 - 17.1
Wing 8w7 - 16.2
Wing 7w6 - 15.7
Wing 5w6 - 15.4
Wing 5w4 - 15.1
Wing 7w8 - 14.9
Wing 1w9 - 13.3
Wing 8w9 - 12.7

Hmm, I have noticed since dating my partner, who I originally suspected to be a 6 (now a 7w6) who seems to have a fair amount of issues with paranoia and security, I've scored higher on the 6! Haha, interesting... still, I'm 3/4 combination.

Please spend 10-15 minutes taking this test (be HONEST with yourself, and please, try to be as OBJECTIVE as possible... do not choose your "ideal," fantasy self) and post your results (as seen above).

Thanks!

Last edited:
I usually get 9. I got a 9w8. That's funny cuz 9 is the Peacekeeper and 8 is the Challenger.

(I think I remember posting this someplace else on this board..)

2j5ckf8.jpg

I always get pretty much pure 5...

I get wings in 4 and 9 sometimes though. This test doesn't take into account odd wings (you don't have to have wings in just the 2 adjacent types). I have an oddly high wing in 9 for a 5.

3w4...again. But I already knew that.

Type 3 - 10.3
Type 8 - 7.7
Type 4 - 7.7
Type 7 - 7.3
Type 5 - 7.3
Type 6 - 7
Type 2 - 2

Wing 3w4 - 14.2
Wing 4w3 - 12.9
Wing 8w7 - 11.4
Wing 4w5 - 11.4