Post your Enneagram | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Post your Enneagram

Similarminds - 3 sx/so/sp

On the other site, the result was 3w4(first method) and 4w3(second method) :)

Well, I guess 3 is my first type - I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.

Last edited:
Eh... On similarminds, I got 9 sp/sx/so

eclecticenergies put me at a 9w8...

8 would make sense but I'm not domineering in any way. I just tend to tell authoritative types to fuck off and keep from controlling me... And I have no idea what the sp/sx/so means. I'll probably just look that up later.

Orite: 9 being my main Enneagram makes great sense.

Last edited:
typescoretype behavior motivation220 I must be helpful and caring to be happy.820 I must be strong and in control to be happy.317 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.717 I must be high and entertained to be happy.615 I must be secure and safe to be happy.111 I must be perfect and good to be happy.411 I must avoid painful feelings to be happy.59 I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy.98 I must be peaceful and easy to get along with to be happy.

Type 1 Perfectionism||||||||||||46%Type 2Helpfulness||||||||||||||||||||82%Type 3Image Focus||||||||||||||||70%Type 4Hypersensitivity||||||||||||46%Type 5Detachment||||||||||38%Type 6Anxiety||||||||||||||||62%Type 7Adventurousness||||||||||||||||70%Type 8Aggressiveness||||||||||||||||||||82%Type 9Calmness||||||||||34%

haha lol i knew agressiveness would be one of the higher ones
Your main type is which ever behavior you utilize most and/or prefer. Your variant reflects your scoring profile on all nine types: so = social variant (compliant, friendly), sx = sexual variant (assertive, intense), sp = self preservation variant (withdrawn, security seeking).
Your main type is Type 8
Your variant is sexual​

o_O ooook lol

anyways...that was a pretty cool test ^^

eclecticenergies said I was either a 1,2, or 9 (too close to call)

Similar minds said I was 9w5 sp/so/sx

What the hell is a 4w3 becuase that's what I got?
Also 8 SX-SO-SP

Last edited:
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||| 34%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||| 38%
Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||| 30%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||| 58%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||| 54%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||| 42%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||| 30%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||| 38%

Your main type is Type 2​
Your variant is social​

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||| 50%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||| 54%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||||||| 34%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||| 34%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||| 50%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||||| 58%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||| 34%

type score type behavior motivation
3 16 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.
8 16 I must be strong and in control to be happy.
7 14 I must be high and entertained to be happy.
2 13 I must be helpful and caring to be happy.
1 12 I must be perfect and good to be happy.
6 12 I must be secure and safe to be happy.
4 8 I must avoid painful feelings to be happy.
5 8 I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy.
9 8 I must be peaceful and easy to get along with to be happy.

Your main type is Type 8
Your variant is sexual

Last edited:
eclectic energies:

You are most likely a type 6.

Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 6w5.

Type 6 - 6.7
Type 4 - 5.7
Type 9 - 5.7
Type 2 - 4.7
Type 5 - 2.7
Type 7 - 2

Wing 6w5 - 8.1
Wing 6w7 - 7.7
Wing 4w3 - 7.2
Wing 4w5 - 7.1
Wing 2w3 - 6.2
Wing 9w8 - 6.2
Wing 9w1 - 6.2
Wing 5w6 - 6.1
Wing 5w4 - 5.6
Wing 7w6 - 5.4
Wing 2w1 - 5.2
Wing 7w8 - 2.5

Similar Minds:

Your main type is Type 2

Your variant is social

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||| 70%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||| 70%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||| 42%
Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||||||||| 42%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||| 50%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||| 38%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||| 18%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||| 18%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||| 34%

1 17 I must be perfect and good to be happy.
2 17 I must be helpful and caring to be happy.
5 12 I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy.
3 10 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.
4 10 I must avoid painful feelings to be happy.
6 9 I must be secure and safe to be happy.
9 8 I must be peaceful and easy to get along with to be happy.
7 4 I must be high and entertained to be happy.
8 4 I must be strong and in control to be happy.

I find enneagram results puzzling as I always seem to get a different result, depending on the test....

I usually score as 4w5 or 5w4 which seems to be typical of INxP MB Types but 9 and 2 come pretty close as well.

I'm always sp sub-type though.

Wing 4w3 - 17.4

I am the

Type 4 - The Individualist

Type 3 - The Achiever

This makes sense as I believe that value individuality but find it less meaningful if not does not achieve anything.

To me it's not enough to be just myself. I need to be strong for those that depend on me including myself and that includes achievements.

Last edited:
8w9/2w1 sx

The more I read about this stuff, the less scientific it becomes. I never get even close to the same result twice on any test I've taken. I've gotten 4w3, 5, etc. on other tests. Also, the forced correlation between wings is obviously not based on any scientific data when results are clearly not following that pattern for anyone.

2 19 I must be helpful and caring to be happy.
8 19 I must be strong and in control to be happy.
1 18 I must be perfect and good to be happy.
9 18 I must be peaceful and easy to get along with to be happy.
6 12 I must be secure and safe to be happy.
3 11 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.
7 8 I must be high and entertained to be happy.
4 7 I must avoid painful feelings to be happy.
5 7 I must be knowledgeable and independent to be happy.

Your main type is Type 8. Your variant is sexual.

Edit: Apparently, after a little research...
"[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Martin Luther King Jr. is frequently typed as an 8w9, and Kiersey types him as an INFJ, and extremely rare but potent combination."[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
I'm flattered. I've always identified with King on a personality level, or at least wanted to be a person who stands for peace, kindness, and what is right and shows the world the better way. Meh, I still think this test is as bunk as any other baseless internet quiz.

Last edited:
The Enneagram is incredibly fluid. It comes down to one of your most base instincts: What's your biggest hangup? And out of that comes your "true" personality, apparently. You may as well call it the seven deadly sins test, 'coz that's sort of what it is.

It's not necessarily a bad test at all. But when you grow and change and become stronger, your Enneagram will change, too.

It's not necessarily a bad test at all. But when you grow and change and become stronger, your Enneagram will change, too.

I took several versions online today and didn't get the same result or even close on any of them. I certainly hope I'm not growing that much every 15 minutes or so. Though it might explain why by the time I got to any of the results, they failed pretty miserably at describing me. Apparently, I outgrew my results before I could read them, hehe.

Nah, there's not much to this test other than baseless collective conjecture as far as measuring instruments and interpretation. The MBTI is also an unscientific self assessment personality indicator, but it is at least based on sound scientific theory and research on the base functions of how the human mind works.

My biggest hang up is the fact that the new Star Trek movie looks like it could be better than the new Star Wars prequels. Seriously? That busts my paradigm! What Enneagram is that? ;-)

Last edited:
*Nods.* It depends on the wording of the test as well - and in some cases you might be more comfortable with yourself in one area, but you might still change how you're feeling later. Emotions are tricky things.

But you're right; Enneagram is a highly fluid test. It's supposed to get at the "real you" but it doesn't always. I got into Enneagram before MBTI, and we had some really keen discussions on it awhile back at the Enneagram forum. But it was too easy to typecast people and not see them as seriously.

On the other hand, if you combine your motivations with your MBTI, sometimes you'll get a stronger view of who you are and why you do certain things. Meh, it's all theory though.

2w3 on the eclectic site

with a 9 social variant and no wings on the similarminds site. Though it tied with 5

5|21 I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy.
9|21 I must be peaceful and easy to get along with to be happy.
2|19 I must be helpful and caring to be happy.

I kinda liked the second one a little better due to being able to specify a little more. Plus they didn't have any questions that basically gave one of my traits but then gave a reason for it that was completely off.

Last edited:
4w5 sp/so/sx

The sx instinct shouldn't be confused with one on one- I'm still interested in relationships as much as the next INFJ but for reasons of comfort, stability and personal connection rather than chemistry/energy charge, "immersing yourself with insatiable fixation in any activity which may spark this."

Rather than post a new thread on essentially the same subject, here are my results from this combined Jung Enneagram test.

http://similarminds.com/embj.html

Your type is:
[SIZE=+3]INFJ[/SIZE]

INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.

Introverted (I) 50.52% Extroverted (E) 49.48%
Intuitive (N) 58.63% Sensing (S) 41.37%
Feeling (F) 57.5% Thinking (T) 42.5%
Judging (J) 55.88% Perceiving (P) 44.12%

Enneagram Test Results

The Enneagram is a personality system which divides the entire human personality into nine behavioral tendencies, this is your score on each...

Type/Score/Description
1 22 I must be perfect and good to be happy.
9 21 I must be peaceful and easy to get along with to be happy.
2 20 I must be helpful and caring to be happy.
8 20 I must be strong and in control to be happy.
7 19 I must be high and entertained to be happy.
6 18 I must be secure and safe to be happy.
3 18 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.
5 11 I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy.
4 7 I must avoid painful feelings to be happy.

Social Subtype