Orange-ESFP
Orange-red-ESFJ
Red-ESTP
Dark Red-ESTJ
Light Yellow-ISFJ
Pink-ISFP
White-ISTJ
Gray-ISTP

mainly for fun..not really accurate representations of any country..

Did you just stick us all in Antarctica? With the penguins!?!?

I love this thread! I have always been drawn towards Seattle. Now I know why! The INFJ City-State is awsome! We channel Plato, Socrates, and Sophocles! We advise and stay neutral--kind of like Switzerland!

As much as I love to drowsily watch a rainy forest, I think I would get bored with the monotony of Washington weather.

I mean I like stability, not monotony. Two very different things. I'm pretty sure it'd be west coast though.

Places I liked most on Indigo's map:

ENFP territory
INFJ territory
INTJ territory
ISFJ territory (note: I like the climate and tropical fruit thing, not necessarily the party animals)

2dmaukg.jpg

Reactions: midnightmelody
I very much like the planet set up! I totally agree with the function assignment too.

Ha! Slant's Pluto.

I must steal all these images, excuse me.

iviflu.jpg

I am declaring war on the Congro, Arabat, Slovassia and Himalindu on behalf of Judael.

I am declaring war on the Congro, Arabat, Slovassia and Himalindu on behalf of Judael.
Judael's methods are usually a little more subtle. Like, invent some tricky coin game, spread it worldwide, and watch all those monkeys play the game, believing it's all fair. Oh, the fools. :D The table is tilted and nobody ever notices...

Right.

When the revolution comes, you'll be the first against the wall.