IndigoSensor

Product Obtained
Retired Staff
Nov 12, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2 sx/so/sp
I got bored, and this slightly off topic, but I split up the USA into an "MBTI Country". It's very rough, but I took into account type population, temperment, lifestyle, and geography when placing types and drawing borders. More or less this is how I see it:

mbtiinusa.png

I got the map from this link, if you want to make your own.

Reactions: daydreamer
why is it that our territory is soo small?

why is it that our territory is soo small?

Because there's so few of us?

INFJ is (presumably) a type only found in about 1% of people.

Whether that's actually true or not is a question for another topic.

That's why. I googled relative MBTI population counts. It may or may not be entirely accurate, but it is a rough measure. The larger the country, the more of a type there should be.

LOL. I love how all the T's are generally in the East Coast, and the F's are rockin' it West Side and Central.

So... is the 'S' also for 'South' and the 'N' for 'North'? Or was there some sort of design there?

Last edited:
No wonder I feel so crappy of where I live. Texas is an ESTJ state. It all makes sense now lol

I think you should switch the proportion of land mass of the E/INFJ's yess, there are slightly more ENFJ's, but they can live in more concentrated environments. We INFJ's need elbow room! Plus, I don't want to be that far north.

That's why. I googled relative MBTI population counts. It may or may not be entirely accurate, but it is a rough measure. The larger the country, the more of a type there should be.

but but I like open spaces...I'd like a larger state pweez!

I got bored, and this slightly off topic, but I split up the USA into an "MBTI Country". It's very rough, but I took into account type population, temperment, lifestyle, and geography when placing types and drawing borders. More or less this is how I see it:

mbtiinusa.png

I got the map from this link, if you want to make your own.

I think we need all of Washington at least.

actually i should make one for Canada..

This is just how I saw it on the fly, the borders could easily be moved around. And of course I put personal prefrence in this too. I.E. INFJ-land would be as far north as possible and in an area with mountains.

You guys should make your own too!

Lol...All kidding aside, Indigo, I think that's a pretty darn accurate map...

I think that's a pretty darn accurate map...

fuck off it is. the ENTJs and the ENTPs would have allied to annihilate the ESFJs and the ISFJs and then when the ISTPs think it might be fun to go ninja on us, we'd annex them too. Give the INTPs and INTJs advisory/councillor status and then take out the ESFPs for annoying us, and the ESTPs when they try to attack us.

We'd accept the ISTJs into our society, providing them with the lower to mid level status they'd want, as well as a structured, freeish society that allows them their desires and gives stability.

Then we turn on the ISFPs. Under the guise of eradicating the Morons from Utah, we turn around and take control of everything from Montana to Colorado.

Then we turn our armies of mech warriors back, and march back to our Empires.

Then we give gifts of land to the INTPs and INTJs

Attachments

• mbtiinusa.jpg
    mbtiinusa.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 10
fuck off it is. the ENTJs and the ENTPs would have allied to annihilate the ESFJs and the ISFJs and then when the ISTPs think it might be fun to go ninja on us, we'd annex them too. Give the INTPs and INTJs advisory/councillor status and then take out the ESFPs for annoying us, and the ESTPs when they try to attack us.

We'd accept the ISTJs into our society, providing them with the lower to mid level status they'd want, as well as a structured, freeish society that allows them their desires and gives stability.

Then we turn on the ISFPs. Under the guise of eradicating the Morons from Utah, we turn around and take control of everything from Montana to Colorado.

Then we turn our armies of mech warriors back, and march back to our Empires.

Then we give gifts of land to the INTPs and INTJs

You didnt explain why you chose to leave us NF's alone.

You didnt explain why you chose to leave us NF's alone.

that'd require expanding our resources too far too quickly. as it is, we've given ourselves a buffer zone where nuclear weapons or any sort of weaponry could go off at any moment, so you'd not attack us through that.

also;
INFJs provide food for thought
INFPs are like puppies or kittens
ENFPs would be like rabid dogs if attacked. Easy to kill, but you'd lose men.
ENFJs... Meh why bother?

Shai, if you're going to take over everything, we want a bigger chunk. If you allow us that, our elders will assist in resolving conflict between the NT nations (because let's face it, they WILL come up, and that would be exceptionally messy).

you can have a loan of some mechwarriors to expand into INFPland and ENFJland.

Attachments

• mbtiinusa.jpg
    mbtiinusa.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 7
ROFL! That's not much better!

But why stop at the US? You forgot Canada and South America!

I say we claim all of Canada.

On behalf of canadians everywhere. ALL INFJs ARE WELCOME Inhabitants of the following states:

British Columbia
Alberta
Yukon Territories
Northwest Territories
Nunavut