Interesting personalities on the forum | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Interesting personalities on the forum

Funny, NAI doesn't look all jello swirled....

Besides you crazy people--it isn't about the CAKE, it is about the FROSTING!!!!!!

It slides right off his bald rhino-head!

Perhaps a swich to something like cranberry sauce or something is called for then--something with heft and substance that will smear and cling....

Reactions: Questingpoet
What makes everyone feel they are at liberty to discuss covering me in food items!?

What makes everyone feel they are at liberty to discuss covering me in food items!?

Your Scrooge-like visage in your avatar [MENTION=1779]NeverAmI[/MENTION] ! It begs for food to be thrown on it!!
:m091:

Face it, you are smearable

Which do you prefer?

Like this... ?
images

Or like this...?

images

umbrella.jpg

Did someone say. "Extremely elegant random upturned umbrella's in the middle of no where with a pink sky and purple clouds all around with stunning breathing taking scenery to tip off the icing on the CAKE?!?!"

No?...ok. :( I must be reading wrong.

Lasagna+500.jpg

Did someone say "Lasagna?"

1064361_golf_ball.jpg

You know what makes it even better?

A GOLF BALL!!!!!!!!!!! :m200:

Heh... Sometimes I really worry about the fact that the entire last few pages of this thread makes me feel so "at home" somehow...

Ok then. Here's what I think: Free Mind and Sonyab, should be making up a menu. Questingpoet should be the Chef, while Enty is Su Chef and specializing in Jell-O. The guests can be entertained by NAI doing sad clown acts while shirtless and complete with Whipped Cream Boobies, and TDHT's magic shows.

I will try and contact the old Montey Python crew, for any random and equally pointless and silly wittisizms. Maybe like an idiotic Forum Restaurant name?

Forum restuarant name = FuzzyWuzzyBaloompkin LTD. It sucks right?

And I totally agree, this is me in my element. Absolute peak of randomness, it's how my sense of humour is.

Jello!! CAKE! LASAGNA! Oh my...this is tuning into a very messy thread!

Oh the jello wars we could have!

abuela.jpg

_44085423_pg_tomatina_getty4.jpg