Interesting personalities on the forum | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Interesting personalities on the forum

With that nice warm eyes....noooo....I am not scared of you...I am not that girl with basket and red hat...

Oh good.

Cause I'm a lonely wofly.

I'll play with you. We loners can be lonely together.

Oh, cake....I don't need company anymore...my precious, hi, hi...we will slice and we will eat and master will not know...hi. hi

Oh, cake....I don't need company anymore...my precious, hi, hi...we will slice and we will eat and master will not know...hi. hi

If I eat that thing, I think I will die of overeatingcakeism. It's a horrid disease.

Reactions: Ria
If I eat that thing, I think I will die of overeatingcakeism. It's a horrid disease.

[MENTION=3379]Free Mind[/MENTION]

it's a ton better than overeatingicecreamandcakeism. :m052:

@Free Mind

it's a ton better than overeatingicecreamandcakeism. :m052:

Never heard of overeatingcakeandicecreamcombowithprofiterolesincludingadelicatecoatingofstrawberrysauceism?

No, my precious is mine...khkhkhkh...master wants me to eat it..golum...golum...

No, my precious is mine...khkhkhkh...master wants me to eat it..golum...golum...

Don't hurt yourself now.

The man is brutal...

This forum has a long, rich history with Jello and all the applications thereof! [MENTION=86]Entyqua[/MENTION] can tell you all about it!

I know you, you want cake!!!

:( I do want cake, but I think my stomach will explode into loads of confetti if I do that.

Never heard of overeatingcakeandicecreamcombowithprofiterolesincludingadelicatecoatingofstrawberrysauceism?

sort of? :m083:

But i'm sure you've definitely never heard of overeatingicecreamandcakewithpeanutbutterandjellysandwichandsprinklesofcaramelandcandycornontheside. . . . have you?

Reactions: Ria
Any sweets with me can't have long history...it vanishes as you say cake...

cake.jpg

DID SOMEONE SAY CAKE?!?!?!? :m200:

:( I do want cake, but I think my stomach will explode into loads of confetti if I do that.

Ok, you can have slice, but just slice...I will watch you...(now I do that thing with fingers and eyes...)

sort of? :m083:

But i'm sure you've definitely never heard of overeatingicecreamandcakewithpeanutbutterandjellysandwichandsprinklesofcaramelandcandycornontheside. . . . have you?

I think that's called a recipe for death.

Ok, you can have slice, but just slice...I will watch you...(now I do that thing with fingers and eyes...)

I can't eat cake and have someone watch me, it's too epic, the universe might implode.

melissa3bday_cake1.jpg