Interesting personalities on the forum | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Interesting personalities on the forum

Oh, someone is visible, what did you do with that charming armchair?
oh crap *runs and hides* :bolt:

:behindsofa:

there we go safe and sound :angel:

oh crap *runs and hides* :bolt:

:behindsofa:

there we go safe and sound :angel:

you left me here...
better make a dash while i still can.:bolt:

But the whipped cream is the best part!! *weg*

well I don't mind a small amount of the REAL stuff that one whips themselves... just please none of that fake coolwhip oil stuff for me! I think cream overpowers the flavor of food, and can leave a greasy film and after taste in my mouth. For these reasons, I don't usually enjoy eating whipped cream. Heck, I don't even take cream in my Tim Horton's coffee... just three milk and three sugars :mhula:

Dark Angel and RWIR, would you like Keith to leave you both some waffles behind the sofa?? :m032:

Reactions: rawr
Did someone say WAFFLES!!!!!!
Waffle+Pic.gif

But beware, this waffle is dangerous, if you look at it, you will dieded. If you do not die, you are a god. And I will bow down to you. Only the endangered evil overlord jellyfish master of the deep can stop the havoc this waffle is causing amongst the obese community! Is that good or bad?

I gazed upon the mighty waffle and I did not die. Therefore I am a god! :D

Reactions: Blind Bandit
*peaks in* ummm kay what went on here?

sneaking.gif

*peaks in* ummm kay what went on here?

Our beloved friend Keith here, managed to derail the thread with mentions of feeding us all with delicious waffles! Nom nom nom .. .. ..

I wonder what people think of me? I wonder if I'm the one to avoid? :meye:

Is it weird I immediately thought of Donkey (from Shrek) saying this? ...

Quit the opposite @starshine . I say this all the time quoting Donkey! It's what I was thinking when I wrote it so you are therefore psychic! :m029:

I wonder what people think of me? I wonder if I'm the one to avoid? :meye:

With that nice warm eyes....noooo....I am not scared of you...I am not that girl with basket and red hat...

Our beloved friend Keith here, managed to derail the thread with mentions of feeding us all with delicious waffles! Nom nom nom .. .. ..

Good thing I didn't mention Jello [MENTION=1574]Ria[/MENTION] !! :m155:

chocolate-cake.jpg

Does that make anyone else feel sick? Oh and did I hear someone say CAKE?!?!?! No? ok... :(