Interesting personalities on the forum | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Interesting personalities on the forum

I'm just going to pop in here and say thank you guys, for being so lovely and welcoming! :D

Reactions: Ria and Gaze
I'm just going to pop in here and say thank you guys, for being so lovely and welcoming! :D

Forgive us, we just can't help it :p

in the end, it's about the journey. that's what this thread is about...the wonderful journey!:m032:

Reactions: Gaze
journey_rev_lg.jpg

in the end, it's about the journey. that's what this thread is about...the wonderful journey!:m032:

DID SOMEBODY SAY "JOURNEY?!?!"

ok, I will stop now, i'm even boring myself.

I Have A Question!

When you read this, what are you thinking?

journey_rev_lg.jpg

DID SOMEBODY SAY "JOURNEY?!?!"

ok, I will stop now, i'm even boring myself.
Aww that's not one of the good albums. Steve Perry is gone by then. I'm listening to Journey now. That was kinda wierd.

On another note, this thread is awesome.

On a final note, I managed to spill grape juice on myself from a spill proof cup. I have no idea how.

Reactions: Ria
Aww that's not one of the good albums. Steve Perry is gone by then. I'm listening to Journey now. That was kinda wierd.

On another note, this thread is awesome.

On a final note, I managed to spill grape juice on myself from a spill proof cup. I have no idea how.

Well...it just proves how awesome you really are. Well done, you have ascended into higher conciousness without even trying!

Want a cookie? :m200:

And on another note for myself, I really am doing to most random stuff on this thread...FlappleBerryJuiceAmplifier. That's what I called a piece of dust I saw float past whilst I tried to lick it with my extremely large tounge. o_O

Well...it just proves how awesome you really are. Well done, you have ascended into higher conciousness without even trying!

Want a cookie? :m200:

And on another note for myself, I really am doing to most random stuff on this thread...FlappleBerryJuiceAmplifier. That's what I called a piece of dust I saw float past whilst I tried to lick it with my extremely large tounge. o_O
haha sweet.

If the cookie is milk free, I'd love one. (I'm allergic to milk) Peanut butter is my favorite. Thank you. :)

haha sounds like you're having fun while I'm having eggs.

On one more note: That's a perfect 5th in notes we've made now! Unless we are going up cromatically in which case it is a major 3rd! ,/music theory nerd moment>

Just a smalltown girl living in a lonely world! She took the midnight train going anywhere!

Just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit.
He took the midnight train goin' anyyyywhereeeee.

Just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit.
He took the midnight train goin' anyyyywhereeeee.

A singer in a smoky room
A smell of wine and cheap perfume
For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on and on and on!!
:mhula:

Watch out American Idol, a band of lyrical INFJs are on the loose.

I suddenly want to record Journey for all of you to hear. But.... I won't.