INFJ army | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

INFJ army

I heard someone say ice cream?

Army of love! We'll tote peace and free hugs signs (for those of us who are comfy with hugs). We can enlist a couple of Se dominants to keep the creepy touchy-feelers away.

And yes, ice cream is a MUST! And I vote for hot chocolate as well. It's getting cold out there. Brrr!

So basically this is an army of people carrying around sweets, hugging everyone in need, while attempting to rule the world by spreading smiles, happy thoughts, and good intention.

I am so in.

Reactions: grt$5vb
So basically this is an army of people carrying around sweets, hugging everyone in need, while attempting to rule the world by spreading smiles, happy thoughts, and good intention.

I am so in.

+1 besides I wouldn't want to be on the opposing side of that war hehe

Reactions: Wyote

I am so in.
me too!:mhula::m200::mhula:

Reactions: Wyote
I'm in.

As sweet and fun loving as this army is...If we came across a bunch of big meanies picking on poor defenseless innocents (old ladies, children, puppies and so on) we would transform into a pretty fierce and scary army pretty quickly.

As sweet and fun loving as this army is...If we came across a bunch of big meanies picking on poor defenseless innocents (old ladies, children, puppies and so on) we would transform into a pretty fierce and scary army pretty quickly.

On that note, I will repost my deleted post.

"I'll be in the mountains with my spotter..."

hein1.jpg

Can we afford to wait for some crazy invention, some army of touchy-feely plants and animals that offers no evidence that it will destroy the aliens?

General Hein makes my point. What will the INFJ Army do? Why should I join? I already have a number of volunteers with great powers. How would the INFJ Army use it?

Also, who the heck leads this thing? I don't think I want to be part of a herd of cats... o_O

Also, who the heck leads this thing? I don't think I want to be part of a herd of cats... o_O

I don't know about other INFJs but if I'm placed in a situation where no other leader wants to come forward, I have no trouble taking the reigns and bossing people around. :p

I wonder if @myself has thoughts on this.

Could we be a co-operative?

I don't know about other INFJs but if I'm placed in a situation where no other leader wants to come forward, I have no trouble taking the reigns and bossing people around. :p

Hahaha

Last edited:
leaders will come about naturally

lets not rush into appointing ranks and leaders

each of us must take the responsibility to lead

it will take some training, but once we learn to communicate telepathically, traditional leaders will become obsolete

ideally, we would collectively understand what must be done

our task will be carried out in silence

stealth is key

DirkaDirka

I wonder if @myself has thoughts on this.

Could we be a co-operative?

Hahaha

I think that's either the point or a requirement. I feel the same with regards to lack of leadership. If needed I lead it. But with a tribe of such critters, we may indeed be a faction of fuzzballs

A telepathically communicating army sounds kind of terrifying! Well, if you are the opposition.