INFJ army | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

INFJ army

[MENTION=1848]Barnabas[/MENTION], if I remember my movie lore correctly, it was Earth's magnetic field that messed up Megatron's telemetry and he lost control, crashed, and got frozen at the pole. That, and the Ion Canon that I placed in low Earth orbit (would have been useful for taking over the Earth, ya know) will defend us nicely. ^_^

Also, GLOMP BARNABAS!!!

I have planned for this as well, I have the all spark.

you cant fire missiles at antarctica...
all that ice plunging into the ocean would be a catastrophe for every coastal city in the world

who cares about war anyway...
let it be known, INFJ army is here to end all wars
and establish the Kingdom of Heaven

yes, God is on our side.

ok brothers and sisters, serious business now...

we need a mud pit. we must all get in the mud pit.

the massive mud pit party is essential to the future of INFJ army.

a lake side rope swing is required as well.

where can we get this shindig started?

Reactions: grt$5vb
Ooh, lakeside rope! :D

all that ice plunging into the ocean would be a catastrophe for every coastal city in the world

who cares about war anyway...
let it be known, INFJ army is here to end all wars
and establish the Kingdom of Heaven

yes, God is on our side.

ok brothers and sisters, serious business now...

we need a mud pit. we must all get in the mud pit.

the massive mud pit party is essential to the future of INFJ army.

a lake side rope swing is required as well.

where can we get this shindig started?

I'm all for that idea - no war - we'll end all wars.

BUTTTTTT!!!! I am not for a mud pit in Antarctica.....brrrrr...that's just too cold - don't you think?

I did the numbers, there are enough INFJ's in the world to stave away the genetic bottle neck! We would actually survive as a sepretist nation... also we should build in under water city called Rapture...

I'm all for that idea - no war - we'll end all wars.

BUTTTTTT!!!! I am not for a mud pit in Antarctica.....brrrrr...that's just too cold - don't you think?

:)

yes, [MENTION=2578]K-gal[/MENTION], you are absolutely correct!

I should have clarified...

Antarctica is just one long term goal.
We can develop a team for that expedition over the next few months.

We really can't go any time soon without funds, so we will need to get some publicity as well.
Perhaps we can get some celebs to help us out.

The mud pit party is just one of many events which will function as a rehearsal...

practice.............. for the Ultimate Party.

Ultimate Party... including but not limited to: big mud pit, giant lake swing, bonfire, jumbo trampoline, hot air balloon, dave chappelle, the flaming lips, bill nye, chocolate fountain, gypsies, monkeys, cats, dogs, horses, fruit and wine, sensory deprivation tank, lasers, "trips into space", loud time, quiet time... truly, something for everyone.

We just need a place to start this party. As always, suggestions are welcome.

I did the numbers, there are enough INFJ's in the world to stave away the genetic bottle neck! We would actually survive as a sepretist nation... also we should build in under water city called Rapture...
Does it have to be purely INFJs, or could some INTPs seeks refuge among you too?

I'm afraid that there is one major problem with the idea of creating an INFJ separatist nation. It is very unlikely to remain INFJ for long, as studies typically show that intuitive preferences are not heritable. There may be enough genetic diversity to keep the people physically healthy but in one generation INFJs would be reduced to a minority. Introverts would likely maintain a strong majority and FJs would be quite common, but once Sensors make a comeback is the experiment even worth it anymore?

Does it have to be purely INFJs, or could some INTPs seeks refuge among you too?

I'm afraid that there is one major problem with the idea of creating an INFJ separatist nation. It is very unlikely to remain INFJ for long, as studies typically show that intuitive preferences are not heritable. There may be enough genetic diversity to keep the people physically healthy but in one generation INFJs would be reduced to a minority. Introverts would likely maintain a strong majority and FJs would be quite common, but once Sensors make a comeback is the experiment even worth it anymore?

Brainwashing? Electro shock therapy prehaps? Brain transplantation? o_O

ha! No need for it to be a purely INFJ state.

Sensors might not want any part of our society.

Interesting point to think about.

Would sensor preferences persist in a world of NF's?

Diversity is the Key

Ummm

Diversity is necessary across the board. I'm not knowledgeable enough to say which MBTI types are best at which category. But I can tell you from my long years of building barns/chicken houses/new homes/ranches - I can be the idea person but I cannot do it without a sensor type to carry it through.

Research has proven Diversity is the most effective group for success - no matter the endeavor. Without it -most business stagnate or fail. Granted, the sensors are usually in charge and that may have a bearing on the studies. But they are the one's who do things without really thinking about it. They are back muscles a world uses to get things done. Let's face it - they were the ones to move all those gigantic blocks to build the pyramids. Yes? Where would we be without them?

If I could do my dream job: Frankly I would need people who will get out there and mend those fences and paint the barn while I work with the Autistic children riding their ponies.

See how that fits together?

Another point I'd like to bring up is this: If we reject all other types - then aren't we displaying the same exclusion characteristics that "they" are? And you know who I'm talking about.

The Humanistic management and Team approach is the most effective according to studies. The employees actually thrive under that theory. IMO the reason why it's not prevalent in the corporatized world of ours - is because the sensors don't know HOW to manage - Period. So they rely on the Bureaucratic, Classical style which is the hierarchical method while ponderous and clumsy, the sensors don't have to Feel anything with regard to their jobs or employees. And to me that includes they don't have to feel their own emotions with regard to what they do. No empathy. No remorse. No guilt.

If INFJ's were in charge of the world - WE could be the Leaders and Managers and implement a whole new concept to the Sensors. The Team.

All we have to do is TELL them what to do, give them the means to do it, and use our intuition to map out the direction of the Future while they're busy "Doing" .

If I were in charge of this army - I would suggest each person (in this army) that is very familiar with the different types come up with 2 strengths of each type and see where it would fit into this army's worldview. And you know we need every type. We are all the same - yet have different strengths emphasized. Like Men have a natural propensity for upper body strength and women for lower body strength.

Ok. I'll shut up. :lol:

the sensors don't have to Feel anything with regard to their jobs or employees. And to me that includes they don't have to feel their own emotions with regard to what they do. No empathy. No remorse. No guilt.

If INFJ's were in charge of the world - WE could be the Leaders and Managers and implement a whole new concept to the Sensors. The Team.

does this mean we get to have slaves and concubines?

hey army

in case the society goes to shit
and gangs roam about suburbia like pirates

we will need to defend ourselves

i'm thinking we should buy guns and bullets while we can

seriously...
think about it

Is there an INFJ boot camp, where we run you through the ringer to see if you have "what it takes" to be in the INFJ army?

chat-photos-bebe.jpg

INFJ soldier.

Will there be an depot where you can stock up on things to increase your INFJinity? You know.. stardard stuff:
  • cats
  • coffee
  • headphones
  • sad movies
  • monochrome outfits
  • anime

Reactions: Diana
hey army

in case the society goes to shit
and gangs roam about suburbia like pirates

we will need to defend ourselves

i'm thinking we should buy guns and bullets while we can

seriously...
think about it

Yes... I have already done that. Stacks and stacks of boxes of bullets, several different guns, tactical training....

Don't like the notion one iota - but society going to shit is a distinct possibility considering history. You are correct.

I still don't like guns though. ...

[MENTION=1857]youhemmein[/MENTION] ...training is up to the individual.

It'd be awesome if we did have a camp though...
If we get some property I'll set up a fun obstacle course/shooting range.

In the meantime, we should focus on being mentally prepared to endure the storm.

Just be thankful for your hot showers. Consider the luxuries we take for granted.

Change up the diet, stay away from processed foods, candy, soda.

If we have healthy bodies, we can have healthy minds and healthy spirits.

If you don't normally exercise, start up a little routine. Keep it simple.
Just start out the day with some stretching, a few pushups, some breathing exercises.

We've got to make it happen for ourselves. Activate that drill sergeant inside your head.

We should be in shape enough to walk long distances without cramping up.
Holding your breath is a good skill to develop as well.

Any other tips for getting fit?

[MENTION=1855]christmas[/MENTION]
yeah... stare power is a good skill to develop
but mind bullets might not be so effective on meth'd cannibal bandits

consider it for a second line of defense...?

I never wanted a gun or thought it might be necessary,
so this is a new thing for me.

Just think of having the ability to hunt, or fire a warning shot.
Maybe that gun would be the only thing keeping a pack of wild wolves away from the babies.

Can't hurt to be prepared for the worst.

all that ice plunging into the ocean would be a catastrophe for every coastal city in the world.

It's all part of the plan

168799-162542-joker-last-laugh_large.jpg