I Think I have figured This out | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

I Think I have figured This out

I wish. I am not going to be given another script of clonazepam or whatever the hell they tried to make me take. That is all she will do, all they know how to do.

That's not necessarily true; they can't make you take anything unless you're a danger to yourself or others. In the event that you would need any sort of treatment, you do have a right to ask for alternative therapy. Pharmaceuticals are just one option.

And clonazepam is an old and scary drug to use for sleep disturbances. I wouldn't blame you for not wanting to go back on that.

Well I am not a threat, so...

So you're not in any danger of being forced to take any drugs.

But we're putting the cart in front of the horse, here. There might not be anything to treat. Still, there's no harm in mentioning any of this to your psychiatrist. She just might use it as a departure point for another aspect of your therapy. A self-discovery activity, if you will.

Last edited:
So you're not in any danger of being forced to take any drugs.

But we're putting the cart in front of the horse, here. There might not be anything to treat. Still, there's no harm in mentioning any of this to your psychiatrist. She just might use it as a departure point for another aspect of your therapy. A self-discovery activity, if you will.
Mentioning this would make me look like a bufoon. I have already been called delusional by a low level psychologist-intern. I am not going there again.

Mentioning this would make me look like a bufoon. I have already been called delusional by a low level psychologist-intern. I am not going there again.

Why would you look like a bufoon? It was a low-level psychologist-intern; she could have been wrong.

Last edited:
Why would you look like a bufoon? It was a low-level psychologist-intern; she could have been wrong.
Yeah, she was wrong of course. But she works for my psychiatrist. I asked her to tell me what she was going back there to report. She said some mushy BS crap, like "We would never judge you, or say anything was wrong with you, we just want to figure out ways to help you get better and self improvement ideas and all that..."
I know they wont tell the truth of what they really think of me, so I do not trust them,. They treat me like a three year old.
Whenever the psych and i talk one on one, she stares weird at me and nods her head...I know what she is thinking.

Yeah, she was wrong of course. But she works for my psychiatrist. I asked her to tell me what she was going back there to report. She said some mushy BS crap, like "We would never judge you, or say anything was wrong with you, we just want to figure out ways to help you get better and self improvement ideas and all that..."
I know they wont tell the truth of what they really think of me, so I do not trust them,. They treat me like a three year old.
Whenever the psych and i talk one on one, she stares weird at me and nods her head...I know what she is thinking.

Why would they keep the truth from you? What would they gain?

What do you think she's thinking?

Is there anyone you close to you whom you can trust to discuss any of this with? Parents? Siblings? Friends?

Last edited:
Why would they keep the truth from you? What would they gain?

What do you think she's thinking?

Is there anyone you close to you whom you can trust to discuss any of this with? Parents? Siblings? Friends?
I have no clue why they are doing this, but no, I cannot relate this to family. I have independence now. If I told my mom she would immediately have an ambulance pick me up and lock me up in a ward and she would demand me to come back to florida. i am not going to have a limited life, stuck behind the prison walls of that house. i am NOT a child anymore. my friends? i dont know if i can call them friends. i cant trust anyone. they are not able to be confided in. i have to bear this message alone.

I have no clue why they are doing this, but no, I cannot relate this to family. I have independence now. If I told my mom she would immediately have an ambulance pick me up and lock me up in a ward and she would demand me to come back to florida. i am not going to have a limited life, stuck behind the prison walls of that house. i am NOT a child anymore. my friends? i dont know if i can call them friends. i cant trust anyone. they are not able to be confided in. i have to bear this message alone.

You're completely by yourself? :(

You're completely by yourself? :(
there is nothing bad about it. i am a "schizoid". i dont need to confide in people...i just need to know i am believed. knowing now, i will not be believed, because of peoples preconceived notions about me. yeah, my family is in florida. they have alot of parties and fun. i am locked here, in college, ridiculed and possibly to be strapped down in a ward. i am trying to avoid that but it is getting hard. i feel like i want to run away..

there is nothing bad about it. i am a "schizoid". i dont need to confide in people...i just need to know i am believed. knowing now, i will not be believed, because of peoples preconceived notions about me. yeah, my family is in florida. they have alot of parties and fun. i am locked here, in college, ridiculed and possibly to be strapped down in a ward. i am trying to avoid that but it is getting hard. i feel like i want to run away..

Every tried talking to a monk?

Really, what can they do? And where are they?
I think I need to turn this computer off now, because something does not feel right.

Still, I'm sorry to hear that you're having such a hard time in college. :( I had a tough time too. I struggled with clinical depression and anxiety for nearly all my university career. Sometimes people didn't understand or didn't want to understand.

I don't understand. Why would they want to put you in a ward? For being "schizoid?"

Last edited:
Still, I'm sorry to hear that you're having such a hard time in college. :( I had a tough time too. I struggled with clinical depression and anxiety for nearly all my university career. Sometimes people didn't understand or didn't want to understand.

I don't understand. Why would they want to put you in a ward? For being "schizoid?"
oh no; they want to because they saw what i did to my left arm. i just tell them i was going through a tough time, and they let it go-i THINK. they keep talking about SI, even though I TELL them i quit doing that. they think i am unstable. i think they just want to put me in there because someone overhead has connections with the gov (or whoever is tracking me)

oh no; they want to because they saw what i did to my left arm. i just tell them i was going through a tough time, and they let it go-i THINK. they keep talking about SI, even though I TELL them i quit doing that. they think i am unstable. i think they just want to put me in there because someone overhead has connections with the gov (or whoever is tracking me)

Perhaps they're just worried that you'll do it again. In either case, I'm glad to hear that you don't SI anymore.

What is SI?

self infliction. and for the record, if i feel like it i probably will do it. saturday night, for example, extreme rage episode (possible energy possession) i went all out and slashed something terrible with my trusty pocket knife, but it wasnt my fault that time

I see

I just want u to know that I believe you, I have read thru yr thread and I wish there was something I could do to help u.

I know I can't though, just know I understand and accept it and you.

I hope that some day soon, u can find relief from this.

:hug:

self infliction. and for the record, if i feel like it i probably will do it. saturday night, for example, extreme rage episode (possible energy possession) i went all out and slashed something terrible with my trusty pocket knife, but it wasnt my fault that time
If you can't control yourself during these energy episodes, wouldn't it be safer not to have anything you can self inflict with (or at the very least not have a knife in your possession)? If it isn't your fault and you can't control yourself, IMO, the best thing to do would be get rid of everything you know you can use to self inflict. Don't hide it, throw it away.