I Think I have figured This out | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

I Think I have figured This out

I am not going to be mocked. I am not repeating the answer to a question I answered at least three times already. You, uberrogo, need to find another thread. If you dont want your pennies spent, dont throw in your two cents.

Yes you will. You thrive on it. You say you know who the antichrist is, yet you wont tell who it is. You are just playing games. You like to tell people all your worst secrets just so they will give you attention. When you run out of secrets you just make crap up like this. You're so readable.

Reactions: acd
Yes you will. You thrive on it. You say you know who the antichrist is, yet you wont tell who it is. You are just playing games. You like to tell people all your worst secrets just so they will give you attention. When you run out of secrets you just make crap up like this. You're so readable.
If that is what you want to believe, who am I to dispute you? I am not going to tell people what I know/believe as true, just to have them give me explanations of why it is not "reasonable". Readable, through a computer? I dont need or WANT any attention, I despise it, and I keep to myself for most of the day. People like you are the reason I can only express my belief about the world on a forum, because in real life, I would be labelled with mental illness (based on experience). You can call me what you want, but do NOT insult my integrity. It is one of the few things left I have.